Lars appreciation thread

OdinOdin Posts: 599
edited September 2007 in Other Music
Lars is so cool. He tells it like it is, especially when writing about the direction of bands whose music has gone south. Does he still post here?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    Odin wrote:
    Lars is so cool. He tells it like it is, especially when writing about the direction of bands whose music has gone south. Does he still post here?

occasionally. i'd strongly disagree with the first sentence though. fanch tells it like it is. lars sounds like olaf from the movie clerks.

"my love for you is ticking clock, berserker! would you like to suck my cock, BERSERKER!"
  • gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    occasionally. i'd strongly disagree with the first sentence though. fanch tells it like it is. lars sounds like olaf from the movie clerks.

"my love for you is ticking clock, berserker! would you like to suck my cock, BERSERKER!"

Lars keeps it about as real as Larry the Cable Guy.

Gotta love the Clerks references! "Yeah he's got his own band in Moscow it's called "Fuck you Yankee blue jeans" or something like that."
  • We're talking about Lars Ulrich...right?
  • did he just say "making fuck?"
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?