June 17 - Little Rock, AR @ Alltell Arena
June 19 - Cedar Rapids, IA @ US Cellular Center
June 20 - Peoria, IL @ Peoria Civic Center
June 22 - St. Louis, MO @ Scottrade Arena
June 26 - St. Paul, MN @ Xcel Center
June 27 - Chicago, IL @ Sears Center
June 29 - Cincinnati, OH @ US Bank Arena
July 1 - Detroit, MI @ Pine Knob Amphitheatre
July 3 - Grand Rapids, MI @ Van Andel ArenaJune 5 - Greenville, SC @ Bi-Lo Center
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    Yeah MF that's what I'm talking about! TOOL!
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • Got my tickets a couple of weeks ago for Greenville, SC. I can't believe there finally a show playing just 30 mins away! I usually have to hit Charleston or another state altogether.
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • Odin wrote:
    MORE TOUR DATES

June 5 - Greenville, SC @ Bi-Lo Center
    June 7 - Richmond, VA @ Richmond Coliseum
    June 8 - Baltimore, MD @ 1st Mariner Arena
    June 9 - Atlantic City, NJ @ Boardwalk Hotel
    June 13 - Winston-Salem, NC @Joel Lawrence Coliseum
    June 15 - Manchester, TN @ Bonnaroo Festival
    June 17 - Little Rock, AR @ Alltell Arena
    June 19 - Cedar Rapids, IA @ US Cellular Center
    June 20 - Peoria, IL @ Peoria Civic Center
    June 22 - St. Louis, MO @ Scottrade Arena
    June 27 - Chicago, IL @ Sears Center
    June 29 - Cincinnati, OH @ US Bank Arena
    July 1 - Detroit, MI @ Pine Knob Amphitheatre
    July 3 - Grand Rapids, MI @ Van Andel ArenaJune 5 - Greenville, SC @ Bi-Lo Center
    Thanks for the info.
    Was wondering where you saw those dates. I can't find them anywhere, at least not all of them.
    Plus the latest news on Toolshed says Dannys injury may be worse than expected. I sure hope he can recover enough to pull off these dates.
  • OdinOdin Posts: 599
    Thanks for the info.
    Was wondering where you saw those dates. I can't find them anywhere, at least not all of them.
    Plus the latest news on Toolshed says Dannys injury may be worse than expected. I sure hope he can recover enough to pull off these dates.

http://www.toolband.com/

The new tour dates were posted yesterday. The complete list is at http://www.toolband.com/tour/

I'm definitely making plans for June 9!
  • EwangEwang Posts: 6
    Thanks for the info.

http://www.toolband.com has the new tour dates, and the news on Toolshed about Danny's injury was posted April 1st along with another post about some "hyper-circuitry" glyph from an ancient Mayan village in the Yucatan that Danny and Adam were going to visit on toolband.com. It was just some simple April Fools jokes that the band likes to play.
  • very cool...I think I'll go see them again.
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
  • SWEET... i'll be going to atlantic city (along with everyone else in the northeast, apparently).

toolband.com also had a july 4th summerfest date on that list, but they took it down a few hours after it was posted. they probably weren't supposed to announce it yet.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,242
    just looked at ticketbastard no june 9th posted why ??
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • OdinOdin Posts: 599

The new tour dates were posted on Tool's website just yesterday. Only four of those shows are listed on Ticketmaster, and two of those haven't even gone on sale yet. Give it some time.

The Atlantic City concert was originally scheduled for April 21. I'm glad they re-scheduled; I hope they also re-schedule the State College show (for sometime in the autumn, when the students return).

Does Tool have a "fanclub" similar to Pearl Jam's Ten Club?
  • JibitiJibiti Posts: 265
    Can't wait for their appearance at Summerfest!
    6.30.06 - Marcus Ampitheatre (Summerfest),
    9.03-04.11 PJ20!!!
    7.19.13 - Wrigley!!!
    10.19.14, 10.20.14 (Yield!!)
  • DeadmanDeadman Posts: 792
    Anyone know who is opening this tour?
  • AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,236
    Odin wrote:

This is the third time in just over a year they've played here. Too bad I'm not a fan, or I'd consider myself spoiled.
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968

They know you're a Pearl Jam fan.
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • tremorvoidtremorvoid Posts: 528
    awesome!!! they are getting closer to me!!! working their way across the country!! i hope they announce some more soon! come back to cleveland!
    Seems that needlessly it's getting harder
    To find an approach and a way to live
    Are we getting something out of this
    all-encompassing trip?
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,216
    Odin wrote:
    Does Tool have a "fanclub" similar to Pearl Jam's Ten Club?

Kinda...they have ToolArmy.
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,216
    Deadman wrote:
    Anyone know who is opening this tour?

Hasn't been announced yet.
  • I got tickets to the Colorado Springs show on May 9th, at the World Arena. They sold it through Ticketswest.com, and the site kept timing out, so I feel lucky to have gotten my upper bowl tickets.
    Life reveals what is dealt through seasons
    Circle comes around each time
  • Looks like they have room to try to squeeze a NYC show in around June 10-12.
    I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal. But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existance either.
  • PJSAUCEPJSAUCE Posts: 4
    Got my tickets a couple of weeks ago for Greenville, SC. I can't believe there finally a show playing just 30 mins away! I usually have to hit Charleston or another state altogether.

Lucky bastard!!! I tried to get tickets to seem them in Atlanta. I signed onto ticketmaster at 12:01 when they went onsale at 12:00 and couldn't get 2 tickets! I heard there was no presale either! WTF!!!!!!

I'm sure they kick ass live though!
    -New Orleans '95
    -Knoxville '98
    -Memphis, Nashville '00
    -Birmingham, Nashville '03
    -East Rutherford II, SF II, Honolulu '06

"Hello, to the rest of Tennessee. Three degrees hotter we'd think it was hell" - EV
  • rhinomagicrhinomagic Posts: 2,549
    They didn't re-schedule the Tallahassee date.

I know lots of disappointed people, but at least they have the option of driving to JAX or Pensacola.

Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020