Fuck These Stupid Fucking Games!!!!!!!!!!

OdinOdin Posts: 599
edited March 2008 in Other Music
Fuck These Stupid Fucking Games!!!!!!!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Gremmie95Gremmie95 Posts: 749
    well then.........FUCK!
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    fuck those stupid fucking capitals!!!!!
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • OdinOdin Posts: 599
    fuck those stupid fucking capitals!!!!!

FUCK YOU
  • facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    Yep these games are starting to get right on my last fucking nerve too! How do you spell POINTLESS?!
    They take up half the fucking page and push the meaningful threads to a lower page.
    Odin wrote:
    FUCK YOU

With a glaced motherfucking cherry on top.
    Odin wrote:
    They take up half the fucking page and push the meaningful threads to a lower page.

Yeah it really is annoying. If I was as selfish as the 3 or so, people who actually play them, I would just keep bumping really old pointless threads back up.
  • hodgehodge Posts: 519
    ya they are lame
    mods should do something about it
    ..and you will come to find that we are all one mind, capable of all that's imagined and all conceivable
  • Todd76Todd76 Posts: 1,469
    hodge wrote:
    ya they are lame

I completely agree......it is getting outta hand

(I admit I used to occasionally partake in a couple of the games......but they got tired really quick - totally pointless and annoying)
    In my world everyone is a pony,
    and they all eat rainbows and pooh butterflies!

Give them their own forum where they can play games to their heart's content. I'm just so sick of seeing it here... every fucking day.
    Would it be unethical to sabotage the games?! ;)
    Would it be unethical to sabotage the games?! ;)

Nah... what the hell... let's get a Mastodon discussion going in one of those threads. And Todd76 can talk about one of his bands in another. Etc.
    Isnt this thread doing the same thing, another thread with even less relevance to "other music" than the games themselves keeping threads about other music from the top?
    Isnt this thread doing the same thing, another thread with even less relevance to "other music" than the games themselves keeping threads about other music from the top?

10 threads every day over the past year >>>>>>> one thread posted this afternoon

Do the math, retard.

Ok I won't call you a retard cause I'm not mean! But we have no other way of communicating our displeasure! Should this be in AET?!
  • muppetmuppet Posts: 980
    I don't care if this is petty or immature, I'm gonna bump the fuck out of anything I see just to get that shit down to the bottom where it belongs. It's getting stupid now. It's the same group of people just wasting their lives away.
    Ok I won't call you a retard cause I'm not mean! But we have no other way of communicating our displeasure! Should this be in AET?!

Probably, as should the music games.

Oh Odin, it's maths, not math, dont bastardise my language, math is singular, maths is plural meaning more than one, hence mathmatics not mathmatic, fucktard.
    Probably, as should the music games.

Oh Odin, it's maths, not math, dont bastardise my language, math is singular, maths is plural meaning more than one, hence mathmatics not mathmatic, fucktard.

What has got into people today?! And stop being so bloody pedantic the lot of you!