kiainotkiainot Posts: 24
edited March 2006 in Other Music
yeah alice is back touring europe, with william a guest singer!!, more info in
http://www.jerrycantrell.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    i know its awesome, thinking of seeing them in download, its just i not sure ifi can go etc
  • Options
    NothingbetterNothingbetter Wichita, KS Posts: 570
    This sucks. Leave AiC alone, Jerry. Your music lives on.
    Kansas City 6/12/03 ** Kissimmee 10/9/04 ** Atlantic City 10/1/05 ** Denver 7/2/06 ** Denver 7/3/06 ** Chicago 8/23/09 ** Chicago 8/24/09 ** Kansas City 5/3/10 ** Dallas 11/15/13 ** Oklahoma City 11/16/13 ** St. Louis 10/3/14 ** Tulsa 10/8/14 ** Chicago - Wrigley Field 8/20/16 ** Chicago - Wrigley Field 8/22/16 ** Oklahoma City 9/20/22 ** Ft. Worth 9/15/23

EV - St. Louis 7/1/11 ** Tulsa 11/19/12
  • Options
    I just don't under stand why Jerry just doesn't front them and be done with it, screw getting another singer. Even though those two harmonies were just amazing. But Jerry should just sing his AIC songs.

I do think its a great tribute though.
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
  • Options
    ToshalaToshala Posts: 200
    In case you don't know, William is the lead singer of a great trio called Comes with the Fall.....Jerry found them in some bar in TX and asked them to be his backup band in 03......so CWTF was the opening band and then Jerry comes out with his guitar and proceeded to make us all very happy.....William did a FINE job on the AIC songs......give it a chance......you might find it sounds really GOOOOOOODD!!!

or not.....

we dug it.
  • Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Toshala wrote:
    In case you don't know, William is the lead singer of a great trio called Comes with the Fall.....Jerry found them in some bar in TX and asked them to be his backup band in 03......so CWTF was the opening band and then Jerry comes out with his guitar and proceeded to make us all very happy.....William did a FINE job on the AIC songs......give it a chance......you might find it sounds really GOOOOOOODD!!!

or not.....

we dug it.

Yeah the guy from comes with a fall does a really good job with layne's vocals i've seen him do it twice and it was good both times.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    Toshala wrote:

or not.....

we dug it.

Cool I'll give it a shot with an open mind don't worry
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
  • Options
    aggreed, does sound very good.
    The only thing I enjoy is having no feelings....being numb rocks!

And I won't make the same mistakes
    (Because I know)
    Because I know how much time that wastes
    (And function)
    Function is the key
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    I just don't under stand why Jerry just doesn't front them and be done with it, screw getting another singer. Even though those two harmonies were just amazing. But Jerry should just sing his AIC songs.

I do think its a great tribute though.

he does sing them....been there