*Roger Waters en Argentina Thread* - 17.03.2007

edited January 2007 in Other Music
Bueno, acaban de avisarme que me sacaron la entrada para ver a Waters en River, donde va a tocar el lado oscuro de la luna de corrido. Para mi, un sueño casi hecho realidad...alguien mas va???

Buena vida

English for the masses:

Well, I just got the info that I have my ticket to see Waters live in River (a football stadium here in Argentina), where he´s going to play the Dark Side Of The Moon. To me, a dream that almost came true...anyone else is going???

good life
...can´t wear my mask, your first my last...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    Checked him when he was in Toronto. If you like Floyd, you'll love this tour. Enjoy!
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • even flow? wrote:
    Checked him when he was in Toronto. If you like Floyd, you'll love this tour. Enjoy!

well, thanks for the good vibes!!!...I hope to enjoy it too because I´m a big Pink Floyd fan...by now I´m checking out the setlists of his last tour, what songs does he play besides the dark side of the moon...

see ya
  • Lisa81Lisa81 Posts: 132
    I saw Roger Waters at Glastonbury and it was absolutely amazing! Had just had a shot of Absinthe though to keep me warm!!
    www.flickr.com/photos/ljrw
  • Lisa81 wrote:
    I saw Roger Waters at Glastonbury and it was absolutely amazing! Had just had a shot of Absinthe though to keep me warm!!

What is Absinthe??? I have no idea of what you are talking about...it sounds like a drug...I hope it is :D
  • even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    well, thanks for the good vibes!!!...I hope to enjoy it too because I´m a big Pink Floyd fan...by now I´m checking out the setlists of his last tour, what songs does he play besides the dark side of the moon...

see ya

Checking out setlists spoils the fun and excitement. :)

But I will say that, Set the Controls with the visuals is fabulous.
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • even flow? wrote:
    Checking out setlists spoils the fun and excitement. :)

But I will say that, Set the Controls with the visuals is fabulous.

Yes, that´s true...but I´m too anxious to wait until that day :D
  • Lisa81Lisa81 Posts: 132
    Absinthe is an alcoholic drink. It is green, if you've ever seen Moulin Rouge Kylie was the absinthe fairy!
    www.flickr.com/photos/ljrw
  • Lisa81 wrote:
    Absinthe is an alcoholic drink. It is green, if you've ever seen Moulin Rouge Kylie was the absinthe fairy!

thanks for the info...I wonder how it tastes...

by the way, What part was the best for you during the Waters´s concert??? what did he played?

see you
  • well...no one else is going???