Radiohead Toronto sold out???

edited April 2008 in Other Music
???
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• yup
    "Mike McCready, he isn't from Chicago but I imagine he's Irish"

- Eddie Vedder- 6/18/03

• fucking nuts...I was on right at 10, sold out at 10:01. Looks like the brokers got a lot of the tix...
  • thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    The Pavilion to the Cleveland show sold out in like 2 minutes. I fucking hate ticketmaster
  • I was actually through at 10:00am not even 10:01 and there were only lawn available for Camden. Then I went to ebay and saw auctions which had been up from before the tickets went on sale and were ending at like 10:30. They said the ticket locations will appear in the auction at about 10:15 and sure enough they did. What BS.
    "The sun is shining, but not for me."
  • This is a big fucking joke..There seem to be 1000's of tix on e-bay and ticketshow.com.

But the biggest joke is Radiohead playing 1 show for all of eastern Canada, when they know they can play 4 shows in TO alone
  • mikesbrimikesbri Posts: 965
    I was able to get lawn tickets at the edge 102.1 presale yesterday. I tried today to get a few more for my friends but no luck. Really sucks that all the pit tickets and first few sections of seats are all on ebay, which im assuming they got from WASTE sale.
    I think the Radiohead WASTE site should charge a yearly fan club fee, so it would discourage some scalpers to join the club.
    Barrie 98, Toronto 00, Toronto 03, Buffalo 03, Toronto 05, Hamilton 05, Kitchener 05, Toronto 06 I II, Lolla 07, Vedder Toronto I II, Toronto 09, Philly Oct 30 & 31 2009, Buffalo 2010, Cleveland 2010, Toronto I II 2011, Hamilton 2011, Ottawa 2011, London 2013, Buffalo 2013, Pittsburgh 2013, FLL 2016, Miami 2016, Tor I & II 2016, Barcelona 2018, Toronto 2022, Ottawa 2022, Quebec City 2022, Hamilton 2022
  • mikesbrimikesbri Posts: 965
    I did notice that toronto show is the 15th and next show is Vancouver on 19th. Maybe they can add in another Toronto show on the 16th.

Anything is possible. There is definetly a high demand in the T.O area.
    Barrie 98, Toronto 00, Toronto 03, Buffalo 03, Toronto 05, Hamilton 05, Kitchener 05, Toronto 06 I II, Lolla 07, Vedder Toronto I II, Toronto 09, Philly Oct 30 & 31 2009, Buffalo 2010, Cleveland 2010, Toronto I II 2011, Hamilton 2011, Ottawa 2011, London 2013, Buffalo 2013, Pittsburgh 2013, FLL 2016, Miami 2016, Tor I & II 2016, Barcelona 2018, Toronto 2022, Ottawa 2022, Quebec City 2022, Hamilton 2022
  • mikesbri wrote:
    I did notice that toronto show is the 15th and next show is Vancouver on 19th. Maybe they can add in another Toronto show on the 16th.

Anything is possible. There is definetly a high demand in the T.O area.

Doubtful...looks like they set up two legs (east and west) with a short break in between.
    "Mike McCready, he isn't from Chicago but I imagine he's Irish"

- Eddie Vedder- 6/18/03

• rockpantsrockpants Posts: 838
    Ack. This doesn't give me much hope for the Vancouver gig. I have to take a car into the shop to get a pre-sale inspection, walk back to my place, try to buy a ticket, then head back to the shop. Should be an eventful morning. :p
    Hopefully I still have a horeshoe up the keister, though I wouldn't be surprised if I used up my allotment when I got an Ed solo ticket.

Hopefully they'll add another show out East. I thought for sure they'd play Montreal.

Edit: They are playing Montreal. Oops.
  • InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    I want to try and see them in Lolla, but if that is impossible I am going to stay close by and see them at the All Points West Festival....hopefully both nights if I do!!

man I need to see this band really really badly
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • rockpantsrockpants Posts: 838
    Getting a Vancouver ticket was no problem - they're still available 4 hours after the onsale. Smaller market than the GTO area probably accounts for part of the reason.
  • merkinballmerkinball Posts: 2,262
    Lawn is still available for San Diego. I was able to get a reserved single this morning at about 10:05, but couldn't get a pair.
    "You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.

http://www.last.fm/user/merkinball/
    spotify:user:merkinball
  • IgottagoIgottago Posts: 483
    rockpants wrote:
    Getting a Vancouver ticket was no problem - they're still available 4 hours after the onsale. Smaller market than the GTO area probably accounts for part of the reason.

I got Vancouver tickets easily. Too bad the show is so far away. Will be awesome.
  • Igottago wrote:
    I got Vancouver tickets easily. Too bad the show is so far away. Will be awesome.

Unfortunately for cities like Boston and whatnot, the demand is always high and brokers get the best of em.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II
  • hodgehodge Posts: 519
    i'm so glad i stayed up all night for w.a.s.t.e and luckily got pit tickets

i tried this morning at 10:00 to see what i could get
    and i'm pretty good with ticketmaster, the best i could pull up for a pair was section 200 row T

damn.
    ..and you will come to find that we are all one mind, capable of all that's imagined and all conceivable
  • hodge wrote:
    i'm so glad i stayed up all night for w.a.s.t.e and luckily got pit tickets

That really didn't have much to do with it unfortunately. I slept the whole night but couldn't get on there when they went on sale around 9ish -- fast Internet and all. Was just a luck of the draw thing being able to sluggishly chug through the site.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II
  • hodgehodge Posts: 519
    yea but like i mentioned i tried ticketmaster, and best i could do was row T

so i'm happy i am in the pit
    ..and you will come to find that we are all one mind, capable of all that's imagined and all conceivable