Black Keys UK tour dates for Nov

jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
edited May 2008 in Other Music
Anyone going?
I'm off to Bristol.

THE BLACK KEYS Rock City - Over 14's Only Nottingham TUE 11/11/2008 19:30 buy tickets
THE BLACK KEYS Carling Academy Brixton London WED 12/11/2008 19:30 buy tickets
THE BLACK KEYS Carling Academy Sheffield Sheffield THU 13/11/2008 19:30 buy tickets
THE BLACK KEYS Carling Academy Newcastle Newcastle FRI 14/11/2008 19:30 buy tickets
THE BLACK KEYS Carling Academy Bristol Bristol MON 17/11/2008 19:30
I came, I saw, I concurred.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• muppetmuppet Posts: 980
    What are they like live?

I got "Attack and Release" based on reccomendations from this forum. I thought it was ok, are they a type of band who can 'convert' you? I think I like em enough to go fork out and see em.
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    Well there's 2 guys, so don't expect cart wheels or anything, I mean it's not Van Halen. But they're a cool band and it's like £15 a ticket, if you like them why wouldn't you go?
  • muppetmuppet Posts: 980
    jamie uk wrote:
    Well there's 2 guys, so don't expect cart wheels or anything, I mean it's not Van Halen. But they're a cool band and it's like £15 a ticket, if you like them why wouldn't you go?

Damn, I was expecting pyrotechnics and fancy light shows ;)

I only asked because I'm seeing a lot of bands this year and I'm effectively skint. But I suppose you can't argue if tickets are £15 :)
    muppet wrote:
    Damn, I was expecting pyrotechnics and fancy light shows ;)

I only asked because I'm seeing a lot of bands this year and I'm effectively skint. But I suppose you can't argue if tickets are £15 :)

Which one will you go to?
    If it's Bristol I'll allow you the honorary consolation of buying me a pint.
  • mole1985mole1985 Posts: 1,119
    I was gonna go see them in Manchester last week but it was the Champions League Final so gotta go with the footie. Maybe next time...
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
    mole1985 wrote:
    I was gonna go see them in Manchester last week but it was the Champions League Final so gotta go with the footie. Maybe next time...

And looking at your location I'm guessing you were pleased with your choice :D
  • dave grolschdave grolsch Posts: 730
    i seen them at the ABC Glasgow thursday nite,i enjoyed em so i,ll get tix for the nov newcastle show,cant believe the arent doing any festivals in the uk!