Anyone seen the current LIVE/COLLECTIVE SOUL tour?

doogdoog Posts: 59
edited July 2007 in Other Music
I was thinking of buying (last minute) tix for tonight. I used to listen to these guys alot but have never seen them in concert. Tix are only $15. Any opinions?

(Big Head Todd & the Monsters will also be there...)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dude 15 bucks is a good buy... Well worth it
    http://www.myspace.com/sigepnader

History is the polemics of the victor...

LETS GO CARDINALS!
  • mxaaronmxaaron Posts: 92
    Im seeing them in a few weeks in Louisville, which will be my first time seeing either band. I'm interested in seeing people's comments on the shows.
  • man i didnt see them on this tour but i saw collective soul right after Home came out in 04 maybe ?? and they were fucking spectacular live , they played for like just under 3 hours, 3 encores, all their hits, an acoustic set in the middle of the main set and some suprising covers ( AC/DC-Highway To Hell)

For 15 bucks man yeah do it for sure just for Collective Soul
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • It's worth it just to see Big Head Todd. They only get 45 minutes, but that bad is incredible live. Unfortunately I have scheduling conflicts and can't make it.
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
  • DaytimeDilemmaDaytimeDilemma Posts: 2,008
    Is it called, "I Love the '90s" tour?
  • bookmusebookmuse Posts: 277
    doog wrote:
    I was thinking of buying (last minute) tix for tonight. I used to listen to these guys alot but have never seen them in concert. Tix are only $15. Any opinions?

(Big Head Todd & the Monsters will also be there...)

I think you should go. The fact that you are questioning it means you should go and $15.00?? For sure, can't get out of a movie for much less let alone a concert.

Big Head Todd (that would be fun) - I know these two bands are coming my way in September but were suppose to be with the Counting Crowes. I know they had to cancel some of their appearances but not sure why.
    "Speak your mind even if your voice shakes" ~ M Kuhn
  • red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    Haven't seen Live in concert yet, But collective soul is amazing in concert. It would be worth going just for them.
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    For $15? Why the hell not?
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • doogdoog Posts: 59
    Thanks for all the responses. I did go and it was well worth it. I thought all 3 bands were very good! The only reason i was hesitant was that it was 96 degrees here yesterday and i had to be at work at 6:00 am...i'm soooo tired this morning! Definitely worth it though for anyone else considering going to see these guys. Probably the best $15 i will ever spend for a concert! :)