I Just Saw Something Really Scary!!!

solat1973solat1973 Posts: 131
edited February 2007 in Other Music
Korn Unplugged... WOW it was really bad.. Thank god for bands like PJ.
Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SwanSwan Posts: 350
    i heard the album this morning, i thought it was pretty good.
    I'm the only Hell Mama ever raised.
  • solat1973 wrote:
    Korn Unplugged... WOW it was really bad.. Thank god for bands like PJ.
    Their performance with Amy Lee "Freak On a Leash" is fuckin' awsome!!
    If I could be anything in the world I would be your teardrop...I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
    imspinnin wrote:

Robert Smith singing "Make Me Bad" made me chuckle
  • jorgemsjorgems Posts: 275
    K-o-r-n S-u-c-k-s
    Albuquerque 98, BSB 99, Houston 2000, San Antonio 2003, Monterrey 2005, Las Vegas 2006, Los Angeles Night 2 2008 (Ed Solo)
  • imspinnin wrote:

Wow...its always fun to see how tastes differ...I had to turn the radio off after hearing 30 seconds of it....talk about an overdone version of a worthless song.

My opinion anyway....
  • imspinnin wrote:

I think the exact opposite.
    was it?....
  • imspinnin wrote:
    Their performance with Amy Lee "Freak On a Leash" is fuckin' awsome!![/quote

It sounded like crap, and I thought sheryl crow was bad when she did a zepplin song unplugged
    Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange.
  • I like Korn but I think this unplugged cd of theirs is the worst possible idea ever.
    I like Korn but I think this unplugged cd of theirs is the worst possible idea ever.

have you heard it?
  • Miracle wrote:
    have you heard it?

Yea I've heard it. It's just not my thing.
    Yea I've heard it. It's just not my thing.

yeah, i can see that. i'm not a big Korn fan by any means. i didn't think it would be any good either but i was surprised by how much i liked it.
  • I'm no Korn fan, but I don't hate what I have heard from the Unplugged thing. I mean, there was a Rickey Martin unplugged. Now THAT'S bad.
    "Strangers passing in the street, by chance two seperate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."