New Weezer Video: AMAZING

JP2026766JP2026766 Posts: 1,125
edited May 2008 in Other Music
Not sure how many of you guys listen to Weezer, but they're one of my favorite bands, and for their new single Pork & Beans, they filmed a video with a bunch of viral internet video stars. I think it's hilarious, so I thought I'd post it here.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=muP9eH2p2PI

Mansfield II '08

EV Solo Shows:

NYC I
NJPAC

I. LOVE. YIELD.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    Great video and great song........my favorite song from them since the green album. I have heard the rest of the album is crap though.
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
  • NakedClownNakedClown Posts: 545
    You see them in the background, but the video should have featured more Charlie the Unicorn
  • JP2026766JP2026766 Posts: 1,125
    NakedClown wrote:
    You see them in the background, but the video should have featured more Charlie the Unicorn

Hahaha agreed. And to piggyback off of the post before NakedClown, I think "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived" is absolutely awesome, their take on doing a Bohemian Rhapsody type thing. Make Believe was a little different, but not terrible. Really looking forward to this album, coming out in a week.

Mansfield II '08

EV Solo Shows:

NYC I
    NJPAC

I. LOVE. YIELD.
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    wow. seriously that was awesome. i cracked up hard at the K fed thing. you guys have seen that shit, right? when hes jammi to popzow!??

that was a brilliant idea for a video
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24