Bananas

The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Posts: 12,158
edited March 2007 in Other Music
BANANAS, B-A-N-A-N-A-S, BANANAS, B-A-N-A-N-A-S......

Sorry, this stupid song is stuck in my head. Now it's stuck in yours! HaHa!! :p
Another habit says it's in love with you
Another habit says its long overdue
Another habit like an unwanted friend
I'm so happy with my righteous self
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dirtyTdirtyT Posts: 3,620
    to the peach to the plum
    Cuyahoga Falls 98, Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, Washington DC 08, Philadelphia IV 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Chicago 13, Pittsburgh 13, Cincinnati 14, Chicago (1) 16, Chicago (2) 16
  • a5pja5pj Posts: 3,881
    wow, hate you now. it's there, can't,... get ... it.. out!
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    Gwen stefani is a hottie :D, but she needs to get No Doubt back together! I know that pop stuff like BANANAS sells well, but God it's annoying.
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • Dog LoyalDog Loyal Posts: 336
    red mos wrote:
    Gwen stefani is a hottie :D, but she needs to get No Doubt back together! I know that pop stuff like BANANAS sells well, but God it's annoying.
    My 10-year-old loves Gwen, but I can't stand her new stuff. So I picked up a copy of Tragic Kingdom in the Fye used bin for her while I was rescuing some abandoned PJ discs.
    The kids of today should defend themselves against the Seventies Nineties.
  • dirtyTdirtyT Posts: 3,620
    red mos wrote:
    Gwen has levels of hotness. Sometime she is just hot in a classy sort of way, and other times she is just smoking hot in that dirty, filthy way that screams, do me doggystyle on a poll table in a crowded bar while the crowd yells, 'this shit is bananas' sort of way.
    Cuyahoga Falls 98, Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, Washington DC 08, Philadelphia IV 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Chicago 13, Pittsburgh 13, Cincinnati 14, Chicago (1) 16, Chicago (2) 16
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    dirtyT wrote:
    Gwen has levels of hotness. Sometime she is just hot in a classy sort of way, and other times she is just smoking hot in that dirty, filthy way that screams, do me doggystyle on a poll table in a crowded bar while the crowd yells, 'this shit is bananas' sort of way.

whoa....whoa.....whoa....whoa....whoa....Lois this is not my batman glass

To the original poster-- yeah you should probably just kill yourself now, because that's the only way that song is going to get out of your head. Good luck buddy.