Black Crowes Irving Plaza NYC I need a ticket!

mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
edited February 2008 in Other Music
I know this is a long shot but figured I would throw it out there. I missed out on the onsale and would love to see the Crowes next week at Irving Plaza. Does anyone by chance have or know of someone that has an extra they would like to get rid of. Yes I've checked stub hub, and I'm not going to pay $190 for a ticket. I'm fine with paying more than face and throwing in PJ dvd boots, beers at the show, whatever. Let me know. Thanks.
"The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Morning Bump
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    Although I can't actually help you, your cause is a noble one and I wish you much success. Crowes Rule!
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,273
    mookie9999 wrote:
    I know this is a long shot but figured I would throw it out there. I missed out on the onsale and would love to see the Crowes next week at Irving Plaza. Does anyone by chance have or know of someone that has an extra they would like to get rid of. Yes I've checked stub hub, and I'm not going to pay $190 for a ticket. I'm fine with paying more than face and throwing in PJ dvd boots, beers at the show, whatever. Let me know. Thanks.

i'm sure you can scalp outside the venue with no problem just show up a bit early ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    When is this show?
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
    yosi wrote:
    When is this show?

Next Tuesday night. Jose, I know you're right about getting a scalped ticket but I am concerned about if it is real or not as well as waiting to the day of the show freaks me out! I still try TM everyday in case any have been released, but so far no luck.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Next Tuesday night. Jose, I know you're right about getting a scalped ticket but I am concerned about if it is real or not as well as waiting to the day of the show freaks me out! I still try TM everyday in case any have been released, but so far no luck.

Cool. If this show was in two and half weeks I would have tried to come but I'm still in school next Tuesday.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
    yosi wrote:
    Cool. If this show was in two and half weeks I would have tried to come but I'm still in school next Tuesday.

That's too bad! It should be amazing. They are doing a handful of shows across the country in small venues and Tuesday is the release of their new album which only one track has been released off of so far. Should be fun!
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    I saw them on Halloween - they were amazing!!!!!!!!!!

I held off getting tix to this because I heard they are debuting the new album in its entirety....so I assumed no older songs.

Good luck! If I hear of anything I will keep you in mind.
    I saw them on Halloween - they were amazing!!!!!!!!!!

I held off getting tix to this because I heard they are debuting the new album in its entirety....so I assumed no older songs.

Good luck! If I hear of anything I will keep you in mind.

Thanks! Seeing how the new album will probably be between 45-50 minutes I'm thinking they will also be playing old. Either way I haven't seen them since '98 and I'm itching to go! Thanks again to everyone who has replied. I will get in!!! :D
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Evening Bump :D
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"