New Years Eve At MSG?!?!?

mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
edited December 2006 in Other Music
According to the Village Voice The Black Crowes will once again be playing MSG this New Years Eve with MY MORNING JACKET OPENING!!!! What a show!!! The only trouble is that there is no mention of this show on ticketmaster, msg, or black crowes website. Does anyone know if this is true or just more shit reporting from the voice?!?!?

EDIT: Just checked out MMJ website which states that they will be playing the Fillmore in SF on NYE's that would be a bit of an impossibility for them to play both. Fucking Village Voice getting me excited over nothing!
"The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• youre reading old news. that was last year, and mm had to cancel cause jim was sick so trey anastacio played. sorry
  • hahaha
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    clayton12 wrote:
    youre reading old news. that was last year, and mm had to cancel cause jim was sick so trey anastacio played. sorry

Amazing Crack Staff over at the voice and their NYE pull out was to blame. The reason that I thought it was accurate was that I think last year was the first time the Crowes did new years at the garden and thsi article started off by saying "In what's becoming a New Year's Eve tradition, the ever rotating cast of Georgia's always fan-pleasing Black Crowes and their based new-classic hard rock mitigate north for the holidays...."

Fuck the Village Voice!

I wonder if the Hendrix show at the Fillmore East is still on tap for New Years Eve???
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"