Question For Those Who Have Seen Neil Young This Tour

mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
edited December 2007 in Other Music
I know Pegi is opening most of the shows. There is a chance that I might be a little late to the show. I enjoy Pegi, but it wouldn't be the end of the world if I missed a couple of her songs. Now my question: Has Neil come on stage to join Pegi or is his first appearance when he comes out to headline? I may have to pull some strings to arrive on time if he has been showing up early. Thanks.
"The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    I don't think neil has come out with pegi... and her set was REEEEEEEEEEEEEally boring!
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    pjtaper wrote:
    I don't think neil has come out with pegi... and her set was REEEEEEEEEEEEEally boring!

Thanks for the tip! I remember seeing her on Conan awhile back. She wasn't bad, but it was also only one song.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • merkinballmerkinball Posts: 2,262
    Nope, Neil has not come out with Pegi. However the break is pretty short between her set and Neils. Maybe 20 minutes or so.
    "You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.

http://www.last.fm/user/merkinball/
    spotify:user:merkinball