Best Hip hop album Ever?

2»

Comments

• boogie down productions -by all means necessary
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • boogie down productions -by all means necessary

You trying to copy me now aren't you :D
    NERDS!
  • Public Enemy: It Takes A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back
    The Roots: Phrenology
    De La Soul: 3 Feet High And Rising
    Dr Dre: The Chronic
  • Wow. It's way too tough to say 1.

Wu Tang - 36 Chambers
    2 Pac - All Eyez On Me
    House Of Pain - Same As It Ever Was
    Dr. Dre - Chronic 2001
    Public Enemy - Fear Of A Black Planet

I can't decide... pick 1.

9/17/95-New Orleans,LA 8/14/00-New Orleans,LA 4/8/03-New Orleans,LA 4/13/03-Tampa,FL 10/8/04-Kissimmee,FL 8/5/07-Chicago,IL 6/16/08-Columbia,SC 6/23/09-(EV Solo)Atlanta,GA 5/1/10-New Orleans,LA 9/21/12-Pensacola,FL 11/1/13-New Orleans,LA 4/11/16-Tampa,FL  4/23/16-New Orleans,LA

• Cypress Hill - Black Sunday
  • nation of millions /paul's boutique
  • mos def - black on both sides
  • Hilltop Hoods- the hard road, i'm very bias though, but they kick ass check them out !!:)
  • You trying to copy me now aren't you :D

just going through some old vinyl and saw it there, and fuck ive listened that classic a million times! we know whats up

so, your a philosopher? YES. i think very deeply.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • cornnifercornnifer Posts: 2,130

paid in full - eric b and rakim

"i'll take seven mc's and put 'em in a line, and add 7 more brothas who think they can rhyme, it'll take 7 more before i go for mine, now thats 21 mc's ate up ate the same time"!

un-fucking-touchable!

i need to add "By All Means Necessary" from BDP to the list.
    "When all your friends and sedatives mean well but make it worse... better find yourself a place to level out."
  • cornnifercornnifer Posts: 2,130
    boogie down productions -by all means necessary
    oops... was already on the list. This has to be it i think.
    "When all your friends and sedatives mean well but make it worse... better find yourself a place to level out."
  • Big L - Lifestylez Ov Da Poor And Dangerous

Big L....the master of flow. He was fucking hilarious, but he also had the serious songs. He went way to young. If you never heard him do yourself a favor and listen to this album.
    2000: Saratoga
    2003: Albany, Hartford, Camden 1+2,
    2006: Albany, Hartford, Boston 2,
    2008: Mansfield,
    2010 MSG 1+2,
    2011: Alpine Valley 1+2
    2013: Buffalo, Brooklyn 1+2, Philly 1+2, Hartford
  • cornnifer wrote:
    oops... was already on the list. This has to be it i think.

ya man, this could be it. this :::

IT TAKES A NATION OF MILLIONS.....
    BY ALL MEANS NECESSARY
    PAID IN FULL

these are the top 3 of all time. no doubt

listen to outta here, by krs one off return of the boom bap for a full run down. he'll tell you all about these albums and what they did.