Rush @ The Gorge, May 31st!

down_skidown_ski Posts: 328
edited May 2008 in Other Music
Anyone else going to this show? I love Rush!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
    down_ski wrote:
    Anyone else going to this show? I love Rush!

Wish I could be there. Bristow, Va @ Nissan Pavillion will have to do.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,924
    I just saw them at the Nokia Theatre, Los Angeles on May 6. I won't spoil it for you but expect a totally awesome 3 hour+ show!
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
    I'm hitting Saratoga and Mansfield.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    That will be an unforgettable show. Wish I was going but no job equals no trips to the great state of Washington. :(
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    I'm going to the Gorge show, and I would love to arrange a meet-up for those of us attending....I think I smell a new thread
    deep, deep blue of the morning
    gets to me every time
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    holy christ that will be good!
  • down_skidown_ski Posts: 328
    Lukin66 wrote:
    I'm going to the Gorge show, and I would love to arrange a meet-up for those of us attending....I think I smell a new thread

Alright sweet, My crew is staying at Wildehorse Campground, and will have a Red Subaru outback with Montana fish plates :-D PM for a phone # and we can have a drink!
  • rockpantsrockpants Posts: 838
    Just saw them in Vancouver the other night and they were rad. The show has a good mix of energy and mellowness (as only Rush can provide), and some humour. Won't give away too much, though. Geddy's voice is still strong (only faltered at one point, and just barely at that - no worse than any other singer at any other band's show, which at his age, is awesome.)

Have fun!