Poor Scott..........

FANnCAFANnCA Posts: 107
edited July 2008 in Other Music
went to the stone temple piolts show last night in san diego. poor scott's voice is shot. it was still a good show and fun to hear those song again. he does seem happy to be back playing with those guys so maybe that will keep him out of jail for a while
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• melodyman22melodyman22 Posts: 326
    His voice is fine. When ya running around and dancing all night. Sometimes its hard to keep ur voice strong when your running out of breath. STP is kicking butt on this tour. Just like VR did.
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    his voice is just as bad live now as it was back in the day... go back and watch some old footage if you need proof... im just waiting for some new STP studio stuff... cause thats where weilands voice is best
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,558
    heard about 6 boots from 08 and he sounds fine to me
  • shermsherm Posts: 708
    His voice is fine. When ya running around and dancing all night. Sometimes its hard to keep ur voice strong when your running out of breath. STP is kicking butt on this tour. Just like VR did.

I have to agree, I saw VR a couple times and STP in early June. Weiland is a great front man. I left satisfied, I thought they rocked and sounded pretty tight.
    Detroit 03, Toronto 03, Toledo 04, Kitchener 05, London 05, Cleveland 06, Detroit 06, Cincinnati 06, Chicago 07, Mansfield 08, EV Chicago 08, East Troy 11, Pensacola 12, EV Jax 12, Wrigley 13, Pittsburgh 13, Dallas 13, OKC 13, Detroit 14, Ft Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jax 16, Sea 18