RADIOHEAD question?

Obi-Wan GinobiliObi-Wan Ginobili Posts: 6
edited May 2008 in Other Music
Hi. Anyone going to an upcoming Radiohead show in the US? If so, I have a large favor to ask of anyone willing to help me out (and I'll make it worth your while $$$).

I went to the show in Charlotte on 5-9 and there was a small item at the merch stand that I wanted to pick up after the show for my fiancee but in an effort to beat some of the traffic out of the lot it slipped my mind.

If you'd be willing to pick one up for me I will of course repay in full, plus cost of shipping and a little extra for your trouble. Here's my e-mail address if you're willing to help:

brinic23@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Brian

p.s. It's a red water bottle with 'Radiohead Tour 2008' on it (I'll send a photo if it will help).
"I like my coffee like I like my women........in a plastic cup." ~EI
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• r1versr1vers Posts: 244
    sadly won't be going until august..but glad to hear they're selling both red and blue (all the pictures i've seen of the booth have been the blue ones, not the red ones like on their site which i think i like more). if by some chance you still want it in a few months i'd help hah
    "Last time I think we played that song here was like, a long time ago, and there was a bonfire in the back and people were like throwing each other into it...very exciting days but a huge fucking relief that that's not how it is tonight..." Ed Irvine Night 1 2003, after Deep
  • Well thanks just the same for the offer. I'll keep that in mind if nothing else works out.

Enjoy your show! Mine was fantastic :)
    "I like my coffee like I like my women........in a plastic cup." ~EI
  • Blind MelonBlind Melon Posts: 911
    Yeah, I'm in the same boat... I'm going to an August show... if you still need it by then, I can definitely pick it up for you.
    If I could, think I would give in.