Qotsa

Evensolo05Evensolo05 Posts: 118
edited February 2008 in Other Music
Any fans? Going to see them tonite in the Kings Hall, Belfast. I seen them at Slane 03 and they were great (the sound system was terrible though). Been waiting a while to see them in a smaller venue. I think the Kings Hall holds 7000? Anyways Ill check back tommorrow. Enjoy! To anyone else thats going!
no additives, preservatives, or artificial colouring
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mole1985mole1985 Posts: 1,119
    I saw them this tour in Manchester. Great show, Josh has got a great sense of humour...
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
  • flywallyflyflywallyfly Posts: 1,453
    They are great live. A true ROCK show !
  • JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    yes, they're great live. I'm not a fan but I saw them last year at Werchter festival and they were amazing.
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • BinauralBinaural Posts: 1,046
    Just getting something to eat and I'm heading into back intto the city centre for the gig :)
    ~*~*~*~*PROUD EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0026~*~*~*~*

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^RED MOSQUITO #2^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Dublin 08/06
    Katowice 06/07 London 06/07 Dusseldorf 06/07 Nijgemen 06/07
  • love em'. some of their stuff is filler noise, but overall, killer.
  • They are great live. A true ROCK show !
    Hell yeah!
    I've seen em last Saturday at the Air&Style - snowboard-thingie, very short show, but oh my it was brilliant!

...now I'm looking for a ticket for the Vienna-gig :D
    Kids! Bringing about Armageddon can be dangerous. Do not attempt it in your own home.
  • I hope they come back to the US this year..
    2004 - 10/1, 10/11
    2005 - 9/15, 9/16, 9/30, 10/1, 10/3
    2006 - 5/5, 5/12, 5/13, 5/27, 5/28, 5/30, 6/1, 6/3, 6/23, 7/22, 7/23, 12/2
    2007 - 6/27, 8/3
    2008 - 6/14, 6/19, 6/20, 6/22, 6/24, 6/25, 6/27, 6/28, 6/30, 7/1
  • I saw them play in Glasgow, it was sweeeeet. Got Michael Shuman's set list.
    S'cuse the shit name!
  • I saw them live this past August. The venue held about 1,500. It was an amazing show(probably one of the best I have ever seen). They started off by playing the first three songs from their first album. Josh had good interaction with the crowd. I would love to see them again in a small venue.
  • i love em, but there was a thread a couple months ago, about how people did nt "get" them. and there were lots of people in the thread. i think they are a breath of fresh air for rock and roll.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • i love em, but there was a thread a couple months ago, about how people did nt "get" them. and there were lots of people in the thread. i think they are a breath of fresh air for rock and roll.

Couldn't Agree more
  • I saw them live this past August. The venue held about 1,500. It was an amazing show(probably one of the best I have ever seen). They started off by playing the first three songs from their first album. Josh had good interaction with the crowd. I would love to see them again in a small venue.

I've seen them 4 times in venues that hold less than 2,000 people and once in an arena. They are definitely suited for the small venues. The music just packs a bigger punch.
    “Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It’s hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It’s round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you’ve got about a hundred years here. There’s only one rule that I know of, babies — ‘God damn it, you’ve got to be kind.’” - Kurt Vonnegut
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    i'm a pretty big fan but i've never seen them live.
    you speak the truth, saw them at Cains Ballroom this summer and was 2 feet from Josh Homme. He rocked my socks off, love his style. He is the RIFF MASTER!
  • you speak the truth, saw them at Cains Ballroom this summer and was 2 feet from Josh Homme. He rocked my socks off, love his style. He is the RIFF MASTER!

he is. ive seen them twice and the boy can solo too....i was super close on the floor last time,,, he killed it.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,225
    One of the Best Rock Shows on the road today.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • YieldedYielded Posts: 839
    I'm excited about seeing them this weekend. 2000 people venue as well, should be quite intimate!
    "We get these pills to swallow... how they stick in your throat... Tastes like gold..."