The White Stripes live?

chris05chris05 Posts: 347
edited May 2007 in Other Music
I got tickets to see them in July and i had never seen them live before, just wondering how they are?
Who cares if the world is going down the toilet? Eddie Vedder got his mojo back!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    One of the greatest live shows you'll EVER see!!! :D
    They are insanely amazing live.
    Seeing them live pushed my love for them to extreme obsession. haha. :p It's true though.
    Seriously....you are in for it!
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤
    ...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • Alex_CoeAlex_Coe Posts: 762
    Yeah, look up the Stripes on YouTube. Their best live songs are Black Math, Little Bird, and Stop Breaking Down.
  • parel jamparel jam Posts: 7,223
    chris05 wrote:
    I got tickets to see them in July and i had never seen them live before, just wondering how they are?
    I liked the Raconteurs better live than the White Stripes...
    ♪♫♪♫♫

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U_-WGNRyRzU

♪♫♪♫♫
  • NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,477
    i was so pissed i didnt get the email for club tix last week

i got to go the ticketmaster route.
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    White Stripes were very good when I saw them, but the crowd were terrible. Really took away from the whole experience :(
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • laudenumlaudenum Posts: 405
    saw them in vancouver,small indoor venue.
    wicked concert,the guy can play.
    very loud too.
    "shes stoned said the swede, and the
    mooncalf agreed" THe BANd
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    only Pearl Jam are 'better' live... and even then I would say the word 'better' can be subjective ;):o

Black Math live will reduce your whole skeletal frame to dust... and i think thats a good thing :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • laudenumlaudenum Posts: 405
    dunkman wrote:
    only Pearl Jam are 'better' live... and even then I would say the word 'better' can be subjective ;):o

Black Math live will reduce your whole skeletal frame to dust... and i think thats a good thing :)

yup.
    "shes stoned said the swede, and the
    mooncalf agreed" THe BANd
  • Tek MoneyTek Money Posts: 642
    I'll be seeing them at Bonnaroo. I am excited.

*struts*
    Cock Fight.
  • iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,743
    dunkman wrote:

Totally agree. They will blow your mind. I can't say enough about them. Jack White is a guitar genious. They've been one of my top favorite bands ever since I first heard about them right after White Blood Cells came out.