Queens of the stone age canadian tour....

chris05chris05 Posts: 347
edited March 2008 in Other Music
ends in Halifax....can somebody please tell all these goddamn bands that Canada does not end in Halifax....

Thanks once again to PJ for actually coming to Newfoundland.
Who cares if the world is going down the toilet? Eddie Vedder got his mojo back!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ramborambo Posts: 170
    someone told me that they will be playing mile one in may as part of a molson canadian win to get in show, dunno if its true or not
    st. john's newfoundland, sept 24/2005
    st. john's newfoundland, sept. 25/2005
  • gfrasergfraser Posts: 686
    chris05 wrote:
    ends in Halifax....can somebody please tell all these goddamn bands that Canada does not end in Halifax....

Thanks once again to PJ for actually coming to Newfoundland.

well be thankfull that these bands have finally realized that canada doesnt end in montreal, the way it use to be!

ps you should come on down to halifax and party with us anyways! but unless you got tickets already you sol. sold out as of a hour or two ago.
    This post is © by gfraser
  • SarahCanadaSarahCanada Posts: 196
    mile one stadium? probably a little large a venue. rumors of a club show were posted another message board.
    I went to the concert
    And I fought through the crowd
    Guess I got a little too excited
    When I thought you were around
  • ramborambo Posts: 170
    it said mile one on the radio, i saw billy talent when they had the molson canadian contest a few years ago. It was also at mile one, prolly only a couple thousand people there, not even close to being full
    st. john's newfoundland, sept 24/2005
    st. john's newfoundland, sept. 25/2005