Stones in Halifax

chris05chris05 Posts: 347
edited September 2006 in Other Music
What a show. Me and my 3 buddys were about 10 feet from the front of the stage and it was fuckin amazing.

Sloan were ok, Alice Cooper blew me away,what a show he put on.
Kanye i have always loved and now i do even more.
And the Stones still got it, excellent show they put off.

It rained the whole concert, but it did'nt matter because the whole show was amazing
Who cares if the world is going down the toilet? Eddie Vedder got his mojo back!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I was there too! My fourth time seeing them this tour but first time at the very front. My picture even made it to the Halifax Chronicle Herald. It was a great show despite the weather. Alice Cooper was a trooper eventhough it was raining the hardest during his set. And of course, the Stones continue to defy the laws of aging. Mick Jagger is like an Energizer bunny. I was kind of hoping to get a Keith Richard's guitar pick but one of the security guys was being a prick and kepting handing them to the girls. Being that this was my fourth show it's kind of depressing now that my Stones run is over for awhile.
  • congrats on seeing the show guys...and on the photo funkymonk! :)

i didn't go to the show, but it was pretty cool to sit in my kitchen and listen to the stones playing down the road all night. :D