So whos goin to the Stones in Halifax?

chris05chris05 Posts: 347
edited July 2006 in Other Music
I am....woo. Me and my 3 buddies got our tickets today...cant wait...
Who cares if the world is going down the toilet? Eddie Vedder got his mojo back!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• kdpjamkdpjam Posts: 2,303
    i wish. have fun! i hope they come to louisville....
    lay down all thoughts; surrender to the void
    ~it is shining it is shining~
  • Lost_ClayLost_Clay Posts: 1,085
    count me in, Moncton was fun last year need to see em again!
    "ah fuck it get in trouble"

06/29/03 09/22/05 09/24/05 09/25/05 05/09/06 05/10/06
  • i live a block from the commons, so i'm sure i'll be hearing it. this would be a good time to be living in one of the high rises with a balcony around the commons. :)

i think i'm going to see sarah harmer at the cohn that night though. probably have a few brews in my backyard with some friends after the sarah harmer show and just listen to the stones concert.
  • NotMikeNotMike Posts: 27
    Yeah, I may as well. I had a good time in Moncton.
    "I think I'm cool." - Stone Gossard.
    i live a block from the commons, so i'm sure i'll be hearing it. this would be a good time to be living in one of the high rises with a balcony around the commons. :)

i think i'm going to see sarah harmer at the cohn that night though. probably have a few brews in my backyard with some friends after the sarah harmer show and just listen to the stones concert.

that is pretty cool. u can listen from the backyard? damn :)
  • kdpjam wrote:
    that is pretty cool. u can listen from the backyard? damn :)

yeah, it's just a block away, so i think that's what i'll do. i'm just a big sarah harmer fan, so i wouldn't miss one of her shows. it would be nice to see the stones, but they both fall on the same night, unfortunately. it'll be nice to hang out with some friends and have some beers in the backyard and just listen. i used to have a friend who lived in a place with a balcony overlooking the commons, but she moved away...THAT would be ideal...sitting on the balcony of your own place and watching the stones! :)
    yeah, it's just a block away, so i think that's what i'll do. i'm just a big sarah harmer fan, so i wouldn't miss one of her shows. it would be nice to see the stones, but they both fall on the same night, unfortunately. it'll be nice to hang out with some friends and have some beers in the backyard and just listen. i used to have a friend who lived in a place with a balcony overlooking the commons, but she moved away...THAT would be ideal...sitting on the balcony of your own place and watching the stones! :)

yes..... have fun!
  • prljamgirlprljamgirl Posts: 602

I LOVE Sarah Harmer!! She's just absolutely amazing! And such a nice person too!

I'm not going to the Halifax show, but I am going to the Regina show! :D
  • PJ_PhilPJ_Phil Posts: 84
    I went to the Moncton show last year and it was AWESOME! But, I wont be shelling out the dough to see them in halifax because: A: It will probably be the exact same setlist or close to it. B: I have tickets to see TOOL in toronto on the same night. It should be a good time for those going though i hope that their transportation system after the show is better than Moncton's cause it was a total mess last time.

Phil
    Shows:

Montreal 2003
    Boston (1&2) 2004
    Montreal 2005
    Ottawa 2005
    Halifax 2005
    Boston (1&2) 2006
    Hartford 2008
    Mansfield (1&2)2008
  • prljamgirl wrote:
    I LOVE Sarah Harmer!! She's just absolutely amazing! And such a nice person too!

I'm not going to the Halifax show, but I am going to the Regina show! :D

enjoy the showin regina! :) she's always awesome, and yes a very kind genuine person. i drank a bottle of wine with her one night after one of her shows back in the weeping tile days. good times. :)
  • funkymonkfunkymonk Posts: 279
    I'm definitely going. Went to the Moncton show last year and got burned with the VIP tickets. Won't get burned again with those even though the promoter is saying that the stands will be closer this time. Can't wait!