Billy Telent 2

chris05chris05 Posts: 347
edited June 2006 in Other Music
Another kick ass album from the boys,,,,, i dont think there is much love for them around here, but i fuckin love these guys.
Who cares if the world is going down the toilet? Eddie Vedder got his mojo back!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Much love for them here too! You coming to see them in Grand Falls during Salmon Fest? If not...get off your ass and get a ticket! Looking to be a kickass time again this year. They opened 200 new camping sites at Redcliff! HUUUUUGE party!
    Want to be enlightened, like I want to be told the end.
  • dCowboyPJdCowboyPJ Posts: 479
    Yeah, the new cd kicks ass sorts of all. I was impressed. You always feel a little scared when 2nd cds come out not knowing what to expect.

I don't think its as good as their first cd, but I still love it.
  • eclecticeclectic Posts: 244
    One mega fan from the UK!Ian d'Sar is a very talented and underrated guitarist!!
    'All the rusted signs,we ignore throughout our lives,
    Choosing the shiny ones instead'

Reading 06 - Torino 06 - Wembley 07
  • Just gave the first listen, not bad but I think it isn't as strong as their first album(don't think they'll ever top that one, such a strong album from start to finish)
    "I'll be hanging upside down, and there I will swing, for all e.........tern.............ni..............ty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Dirty_FrankDirty_Frank Posts: 957
    I remember calling these guys 'Billy Talentless' and other hilarious puns regarding their band.

Then my school had them in for Frosh week in 2004.

And fer fucks sake, they brought it.

I'm a fan now. I really like 'Devil in Midnight Mass'. It's got some serious kick to it.
  • bharQbharQ Posts: 1,201
    yeah much music watchers either shit on this band because they weren't clean cut manufactured good charlotte or got into them and got kids to actually stop listening to garbage emo shit and to billy talent instead..

all i know is i seen this band live about 4 times in calgary before they were on muchmusic and both then and now they deliver live.. they are legit dont let much music fool you.. most of the shit on the channel is garbage and these guys are the exception.. i'm sure their show now would be just as good as it was back when i seen them.. well aside from all the little 14 year olds.. but hey at least they're rocking out to good music.
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
  • EchoesEchoes Posts: 1,279
    they were probably one of the worst bands I have ever seen live.
    printf("shiver in eternal darkness\n");
  • chris05chris05 Posts: 347
    one of the best bands i ever seen live, did u see them on much last nite, they fuckin rocked the spot.
    Who cares if the world is going down the toilet? Eddie Vedder got his mojo back!
  • EchoesEchoes Posts: 1,279
    I don't watch TV and especially not much music unless it is on the wedge or loud. And Billy Talent has reserved a perpetual "change the channel" spot from me
    printf("shiver in eternal darkness\n");
  • I think they're overrated. The way they're hyped in Toronto, you'd think they were brilliant pioneering innovators. They're catchy, but they're nothing earth-shattering.
    Once upon a time, there was a lovely little sausage called Baldrick, and it lived happily ever after. The End.