Sloan.

chris05chris05 Posts: 347
edited July 2006 in Other Music
Seen Sloan for the first time last night, and they were great. Really good show, lots of energy.

Also met Chris Murphy after the show, really nice guy.
Who cares if the world is going down the toilet? Eddie Vedder got his mojo back!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    id love to see them again, it was so much fun. i saw them in this tiny half empty bar in columbus and it was a blast. i swear the guitarist was laughing at me cos i was like the only person in the back half of the place (my gf wasnt feeling well and was sitting at a table) yet was dancing around like a madman more than any of the people up front. such a good time.
  • Yay! Sloan!

They're fanatstic.

And who else but Chris Murphy could safely rock an argyle sweater vest and thick glasses?
    Once upon a time, there was a lovely little sausage called Baldrick, and it lived happily ever after. The End.
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    ive seen sloan a few times, none recently. they rocked when i saw them. so much fun..glad to hear they havent lost it.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • draperdraper Posts: 39
    they opened for Foo Fighters last year, great band live. I would love to see them in a small club.
    One is too many and a thousand never enough