How shitty is this?

chris05chris05 Posts: 347
edited June 2007 in Other Music
So im goin to Toronto July 18 -25, to see the Police... and I finds out today that Cornell is playing Massy Hall on the 20th and i never knew a goddamn thing about it and now its sold out :(
Who cares if the world is going down the toilet? Eddie Vedder got his mojo back!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• GRIMMYGRIMMY Posts: 370
    chris05 wrote:
    So im goin to Toronto July 18 -25, to see the Police... and I finds out today that Cornell is playing Massy Hall on the 29th and i never knew a goddamn thing about it and now its sold out :(
    pretty shitty
    grimmy
  • chris05 wrote:
    So im goin to Toronto July 18 -25, to see the Police... and I finds out today that Cornell is playing Massy Hall on the 20th and i never knew a goddamn thing about it and now its sold out :(

depending how many tix you need.... go to http://www.masseyhall.com

TM might be sold out but the venue has its own online ticketing system.

as of yesterday I was still pulling tix.

good luck
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • chris05chris05 Posts: 347
    depending how many tix you need.... go to http://www.masseyhall.com

TM might be sold out but the venue has its own online ticketing system.

as of yesterday I was still pulling tix.

good luck

Thank you sooo much for the info. I got two tickets today. If i see you at the show i will buy you a drink haha. Thanks again
    Who cares if the world is going down the toilet? Eddie Vedder got his mojo back!
  • chris05 wrote:
    Thank you sooo much for the info. I got two tickets today. If i see you at the show i will buy you a drink haha. Thanks again

SWEET!! You're very welcome.
    dunno if you're anywhere near me but if u see me a drink sounds great hehehe.

Have a good time :)
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • chris05chris05 Posts: 347
    SWEET!! You're very welcome.
    dunno if you're anywhere near me but if u see me a drink sounds great hehehe.

Have a good time :)

Yeh im in the Balcony Section LCB2, Seats 38,39