Revelations.

chris05chris05 Posts: 347
edited June 2007 in Other Music
Yeh so i love this album and everything Cornell did with Audioslave, im probably the only person on this board that loves this album, but thats it.'

Anyways cant wait to see Chris @ Massy Hall on July 20th
Who cares if the world is going down the toilet? Eddie Vedder got his mojo back!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,477
    revelations is as good as their first

if only they didnt make that awful 2nd album
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • vmfuryvmfury Posts: 1,091
    I like a few songs on Revelations.....One And The Same, Until We Fall, Shape Of Things To Come, Wide Awake, Moth. Audioslave's first album absolutely ROCKS though. I'm not sure why his new solo album is getting slammed. I LOVE it. Killing Birds and Your Soul Today are the only two songs that haven't grabbed me yet.
    We’ll meet again, but not yet…not yet. 
  • DiRtyFranK38DiRtyFranK38 Posts: 3,131
    vmfury wrote:
    I like a few songs on Revelations.....One And The Same, Until We Fall, Shape Of Things To Come, Wide Awake, Moth. Audioslave's first album absolutely ROCKS though. I'm not sure why his new solo album is getting slammed. I LOVE it. Killing Birds and Your Soul Today are the only two songs that haven't grabbed me yet.

finally someone else who loves the solo album!! i thik it's amazing. i love killing birds and your soul today though. the only song that hasn't "grabbed" me would probobly have to finally forever.

and yes i love revelations.
    2006: Hartford
    2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
    2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
    2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Ed Solo Hartford
    2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
  • chris05chris05 Posts: 347
    and yes i love carry on also...not as good and euphoria morning, but still a really good album in my opinion.
    Who cares if the world is going down the toilet? Eddie Vedder got his mojo back!
  • Revelations is awesome. I can't understand why it gets so much shit. Carry On is a great album, just very average by Cornell's standards.
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    Thumbs up for Revelations from me.:)
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • a5pja5pj Posts: 3,881
    I liked everything cornell did in audioslave. I get to see him when he comes to Reading PA in July, I snagged a 2nd row ticket off ticketmaster, row BB, though it says seat 114 which im confused about.

Been spinning his new album non stop, love Your soul Today, Poison eye, and the first song, cant think of the name of it.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• hendrix78hendrix78 Posts: 507
    I thought Revelations was great. It had tons of funky, rockin riffs.
  • afaridafarid Posts: 177
    I loved all three album the 1st and the 3rd being my favourite.
    Toronto 03, 05, 06, 09
    Montreal 03, 05
    Kitchener 03
    Ottawa 05
    New Jersey 06
    Chicago 07
    Washington DC 08
    NYC 08
    EDDIE 08
  • xSmackSoundxxSmackSoundx Posts: 479
    I Like Jewel of The Summertime, Original Fire, Broken City, and Shape of Things to come. Otherwise a average album.