Goddamn I love Soundgarden.

chris05chris05 Posts: 347
edited June 2007 in Other Music
Just had one of those moments. What a band... dont get me wrong i love all Cornell has done including his new album, but Soundgarden were just amazing.

So stoked to see Chris in July.
Who cares if the world is going down the toilet? Eddie Vedder got his mojo back!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    I've been listening to them again since I saw him in April. It's too bad but all this new stuff of his can't compare with the quality of Soundgarden. :p
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • chris05chris05 Posts: 347
    how was he when u seen him
    Who cares if the world is going down the toilet? Eddie Vedder got his mojo back!
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    chris05 wrote:
    how was he when u seen him

Fantastic!!!!

His voice sounded so good. I loved hearing some Soundgarden songs, some TOTD songs, and the few Audioslave ones he played happened to be my favorite ones. I'm less fond of his new stuff, but, that's okay. He's got SO MANY great songs he can sing on this tour.

I think I'm going to go again when he comes back to Toronto in July.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • chris05chris05 Posts: 347
    justam wrote:
    Fantastic!!!!

His voice sounded so good. I loved hearing some Soundgarden songs, some TOTD songs, and the few Audioslave ones he played happened to be my favorite ones. I'm less fond of his new stuff, but, that's okay. He's got SO MANY great songs he can sing on this tour.

I think I'm going to go again when he comes back to Toronto in July.

Yeh im goin to the Toronto show, and i cant wait.
  • Yup...concur Concur!!!
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Edved82Edved82 Posts: 1,279
    When i listen to his new album, i wonder how he could come up with something so mediocre having written such amazing stuff in the past. Thats life i guess. Would still love to see the man live, his voice is still great!
    "...though my problems are meaningless....that don't make them go away...."
  • wrong thread

LOL
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • pirlo21pirlo21 Posts: 534
    Yeah, great band. Made at least 3 of my top 20 albums of all time.
    Probably only Pearl Jam & Neil Young can compete for me.
    Cymru Am Byth

PJ albums, at the moment!! -
    1,Vs 2,Vitalogy 3,No Code 4,Yield 5,Ten 6,Backspacer, 7Pearl Jam 8,Binaural 9,Riot Act.