Just home from the White Stripes...

chris05chris05 Posts: 347
edited July 2007 in Other Music
and WOW...thats all i have to say, wow.
Who cares if the world is going down the toilet? Eddie Vedder got his mojo back!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• did jack walk around with Newfoundland's flag at the end?

get any merch?
  • bovy_jbovy_j Posts: 1,008
    I saw them in Moncton. And that, was my exact reaction.
    Glad you are saying 'wow'!
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
    I wish I could get past the bad taste their album songs leave in my mouth to warrant me spending money on an actual show.
    I'm not trying to pirate your thread, as you clearly like them...I just had a friend in Europe tell me that they put on a decent show and it seemed a little bazaar to me because usually if I don't like a band their live shows lack in every category.

What did you like about the show? I may check them out...
  • chris05chris05 Posts: 347
    full on energy, full of chemistry, just two people loving each other and what they do, WOW.

and yes they walked around with our flag.
    Who cares if the world is going down the toilet? Eddie Vedder got his mojo back!
  • VrJxSVrJxS Posts: 115
    mca47 wrote:
    I wish I could get past the bad taste their album songs leave in my mouth to warrant me spending money on an actual show.
    I'm not trying to pirate your thread, as you clearly like them...I just had a friend in Europe tell me that they put on a decent show and it seemed a little bazaar to me because usually if I don't like a band their live shows lack in every category.

What did you like about the show? I may check them out...

You should check out their DVD "Under Blackpool Lights" It'll give you a good idea of their live show.