Velvet Revolver/ AIC tix 4 Jones Beach NY

jezebeloriajezebeloria Posts: 600
edited August 2007 in Other Music
I have 2 extra tix for this show on 8/18/07. Just looking to recoup what I paid, $161, or best offer. PM if interested. Thought I'd try this route before EBay as I know there are some fans on this board. Thanks!
Section 3R Row S Seats 11-12
PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

Some words when spoken...can't be taken back.

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Bump
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06
  • Another bump...
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

• And another...
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

• Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    Sorry don't need tix, but will be there section G!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • snipes824snipes824 Posts: 870
    already going. should be a kickass show somebody should scoop these up if you dont have tickets.
  • Bump for the hell of it...
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

• And one more
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

• One more bump before I am outta here...could meet ya outside the venue.
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

What a nice night we are going to have!!! Looking so forward to AIC and I hope I like VR.
    A great AIC set...the place was 1/2 empty...Was fun to be at a VR show, but not converted.
    T-shirts were $40 for AIC and $45 for VR. Too $$$.