Options

T-shirts

rmst09rmst09 Posts: 57
edited April 2008 in The Porch
The t-shirts sold at Lolla and The April Fools Tour are the best material ever. Super comfortable. Ridiculously soft. Feel like they've been pre-washed 1000 times. They also fit great. Are any of the shirts available through the ten club similar to these?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Local CrewLocal Crew Posts: 745
    they are made out of a comfortable material. but if you wear a L get an XL.
    Walk Tall, Kick Ass, Learn to Speak Arabic, Love Music, and Never Forget You Come From a Long Line of Truth Seekers, Lovers, and Warriors. HST

CHILLIN LIKE BOB DYLAN!!!
  • Options
    Flannel ShirtFlannel Shirt Posts: 1,021
    Dude, I am still not convinced that TENCLUB merchandise isnt a kids store.

Bought an XL blue MOOKIE t and its fits me like I assume one my of 14 month old sons shirts would. I am going on a diet so I can wear it. I only need to lose 200 lbs (I weigh 230).
    All that's sacred, comes from youth....dedications, naive and true.
  • Options
    mattmidgettmattmidgett Posts: 128
    I can't stand the new shirts. I bought both the black PJ cross and the green Lolla monster shirts last year and have never worn them. They do fit snug and I was forced to buy an XL as opposed to my usual large, but what I can't stand about them is the neck line. The neck hole (I am sure there is a more accurate term for this) is way too big. They seem to have a strange cut to them. Maybe I just got a hole of a few of the sketchy ones though. Just my .02. I love my shirts from the 98 tour that fit right, hold up, and feel like they have been washed 1000 times only because they have. by me.
  • Options
    BEnglish017BEnglish017 Posts: 455
    yeah i haven't worn a lolla or april fools one but the avocado is too damn thin and tight for me. it's an XL and I am not that big of a guy. (growing a bit in the stomach region 1 beer at a time) but i don't like wearing it. i like a decently thick cotton shirt. the gimmie and bandwagon t's were great. also the 03 blue shirt was cool too. the pits are worn out on it though.
    Lexington 4.21.03, Chicago 5.16.06, Cincinnati 6.24.06, Lollapalooza 8.5.07, Virginia Beach 6.17.08, Camden 6.19.08, Camden 6.20.08, East Troy (PJ20) 9.3.11, East Troy (PJ20) 9.4.11, Wrigley 7.19.13, Pittsburgh 10.11.13, Cincinnati 10.1.14, Lexington 4.26.16, Wrigley 8.20.16, Wrigley 8.22.16, Wrigley 8.18.18, Wrigley 8.20.2018, Fenway 9.4.18, New York 3.30.20, Nashville 4.2.20, St. Louis 4.4.20, Bourbon & Beyond 9.17.22, Indianapolis 9.10.2023
  • Options
    PorchsitterPorchsitter Loganville, GA Posts: 1,069
    The recent shirts have been crap. My VFC shirt is ridiculously small and I bought an XL. The one I bought in Cinci is almost too small for me. I wish they would go back to the same type of shirts like they had in '03 or '00 or even '98. I still wear all of those shirts, and they are still holding up.
    We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution.--Bill Hicks
  • Options
    bionicamybionicamy Posts: 424
    I love Lolla Vic and new Solo T's

Agreed that the material is very soft, I like it over the material used on the Ladies Devil shirt.

The cut on the ladies shirts is a huge improvement so thank you to whoever made that decision. I welcome the trade on material for the new style!

Hoddies are wonderful too. I am always cold so I LOVE LOVE LOVE my hoodies!

They do run small just be smart size up.
    (These are not as small as the ladies Yield tour shirt that one was kid sized)

It would be nice since they run so small that 10C consider expanding the sizes. I know from my husband there is a need for larger shirts.

If you are at a show in June take a moment to look at the range of fans that there. I think the 10C is doing a fantastic job providing merchandise. It is a business after all.......

:)
    “This is a ah another request fulfillment. If none of the other of you like it at least one guy does. Actually it’s a girl, she’s right back there.”
    SMILE Eddie Vedder Cleveland 06.....
  • Options
    emily18emily18 Posts: 489
    Bought an XL blue MOOKIE t and its fits me like I assume one my of 14 month old sons shirts would. I am going on a diet so I can wear it. I only need to lose 200 lbs (I weigh 230).

ok dude i can't even tell you how hard i laughed at that...
  • Options
    ovechkin8ovechkin8 Posts: 491
    i love the soft material, it feels great on the body, fits well, even makes you look a little slimmer. i get the same size form pj that i get anywhere else, and it fits fine, i dont get the bitching. the material is a little more stylish as well. and im not a small guy, im like 6' 190 and a large fits me perfectly.

the whining is unwarranted
  • Options
    stop moaning you fat gits! its only a t shirt lol
  • Options
    rmst09rmst09 Posts: 57
    stop moaning you fat gits! its only a t shirt lol

LOL. Have to admit I had that thought too. So these shirts are organic cotton and manufactured in Turkey. Are any of the shirts in the ten club store the same?