My Morning Jacket Tour Posters

pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,216
edited May 2007 in Other Music
Just checked the MMJ site and they have a bunch up in their Merch section. None from the PJ tour, but I was very excited to find the one from their show with the Boston Pops. I went and have been trying to find one for almost a year.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    I like the blue and yellow Salt Lake City posters.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • AvocadoLadyAvocadoLady Posts: 680
    Thanks for posting! Very cool.
    "What happens when so many people agree on something? Can we take this beyond the parking lot when we leave tonight?" -EV, Iconoclasts
  • cc10106cc10106 Posts: 385
    THANK YOU very much for posting this info. I owe ya one. I finally found several that I've been looking for for quite some time. Hopefully the merchant has some sort of knowledge in how to send/pack posters, but I'll take what I can get.
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,216
    cc10106 wrote:
    THANK YOU very much for posting this info. I owe ya one. I finally found several that I've been looking for for quite some time. Hopefully the merchant has some sort of knowledge in how to send/pack posters, but I'll take what I can get.

Funny you say that...I was thinking the exact same thing. I suppose I'll try to send it back if it gets banged up at all.
  • I love the MMJ/Saul Williams Fillmore poster...it's not on their site, but it's my favorite.
    "All governments are murderers and liars."
    -Bill Hicks