Death Cab for Cutie- Theater @ MSG- November 8th

grace6697grace6697 Posts: 1,191
edited November 2006 in Other Music
anyone know if there's a boot of this flying around anywhere? any good DCFC site? i'm out of my element here.

thanks!
take your money and your drugs.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• chimpatchimpat Posts: 590
    I don't know if there's a boot, but it was a solid show.....until the end when some fans began pelting the band with glow sticks. Strange ending.

I was surprised how empty the GA section was, but I wasn't complaining.
    "This is about as perfect a crowd as you can get. I hate to placate, I ain't placating...." - EV, 9/29/96

• grace6697grace6697 Posts: 1,191
    chimpat wrote:
    I don't know if there's a boot, but it was a solid show.....until the end when some fans began pelting the band with glow sticks. Strange ending.

I was surprised how empty the GA section was, but I wasn't complaining.

yeah. i thought it was good too! the crowd was odd...you had to be 17 or 35. i'm 24. :)

ben got hit with an orange one in the chest right as he was finishing up. very weird. i thought we looked like giants was fucking sick.
  • chimpatchimpat Posts: 590
    grace6697 wrote:
    yeah. i thought it was good too! the crowd was odd...you had to be 17 or 35. i'm 24. :)

ben got hit with an orange one in the chest right as he was finishing up. very weird. i thought we looked like giants was fucking sick.

Yeah, the age disparity was kind of funny. I'm 29 but people think I'm more in my early twenties and I got ID'd for beer so I felt pretty young. I told the woman working the beer cart that it was my sweet 16 so she got a laugh out of that.

Anyways, totally agree......"We Looked Like Giants" was SICK.

There was one song towards the beginning that I didn't know but liked a lot. I think it was the fourth song. I think it had a girl's name repeatedly in it but I can't remember what it was. Any idea what song that is? (it's not from Plans or Transatlanticism).
    "This is about as perfect a crowd as you can get. I hate to placate, I ain't placating...." - EV, 9/29/96

chimpat wrote:
    Yeah, the age disparity was kind of funny. I'm 29 but people think I'm more in my early twenties and I got ID'd for beer so I felt pretty young. I told the woman working the beer cart that it was my sweet 16 so she got a laugh out of that.

Anyways, totally agree......"We Looked Like Giants" was SICK.

There was one song towards the beginning that I didn't know but liked a lot. I think it was the fourth song. I think it had a girl's name repeatedly in it but I can't remember what it was. Any idea what song that is? (it's not from Plans or Transatlanticism).

it's "we laugh indoors" off of the photo album. and it *is* a great song.

I WANT A BOOT!!!!
    bump.
  • There's a recent (10-27-06) DCFC show up there right now but it's supposedly not a great recording. That MSG show may end up there so keep looking....

I highly recommend the show from San Diego Street Scene last year for a really good quality live recording by them.

good luck!
    There's a recent (10-27-06) DCFC show up there right now but it's supposedly not a great recording. That MSG show may end up there so keep looking....

I highly recommend the show from San Diego Street Scene last year for a really good quality live recording by them.

good luck!

thank you! i'll definitely check it out.