AIC on Decades Live with Heart on vh1 classic

grace6697grace6697 Posts: 1,191
edited August 2006 in Other Music
does anyone know who that guy was singing for AIC on rooster?

thanks.
take your money and your drugs.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    grace6697 wrote:

thanks.
    That was my question............the dude singing the Layne parts...........woof woof..........dreadful, I must say....:(
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Rambis35Rambis35 Posts: 238
    The singer is William DuVall. He's the frontman for Comes With The Fall, and is currently handling lead vocals for Alice in Chains on their fall tour. I addressed this in another AiC thread, but the guy is really doing a great job. I've been a fan of DuVall in CWTF as well, so I'm biased, but he has been getting excellent reviews, even from fans who were rather skeptical going in. If you get the chance to see the band live you should, I think he sounds even better now than he did at the Decades show.

As a side note, I've heard rumors of a possible DVD release of the entire Decades show. In addition to Heart's performance, it is supposed to include AiC's entire set, which was a total of 5 songs (only two made the edited version on TV). I hope this actually comes out, even though Phil Anselmo didn't sound great from what I saw, it was a really cool show that I think people would be interested in.
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Yeah that is William and I too think he does a good job. I mean he is not layne but who is. so far the only person i've heard do vocals for them i liked better was Maynard, but they are not gonna get him to go on a full tour with them so william gets my vote as the best out there :)
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    grace6697 wrote:

thanks.

the reason I'm not spending money to see AIC this year and Decades showed me all I needed to see.
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.