please listen to my song...just one song...

7 Kettles7 Kettles Posts: 86
edited May 2006 in Other Music
http://www.myspace.com/kgraha

please check it out if you have the time....very pumpkin-esque. i should write more to build the song up but i'm getting tired and its late.

let me know what you think if you're ears like/dislike what they hear.
they say god makes problems just to see what you can stand ~ elliott smith
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Hey, I liked it. I'll be honest,when i clicked on the link i didn't expect to listen to the whole thing, but I did; it was good. I thought it sounded kind of Silverchair-y. Then i saw they were an influence, so that's pretty cool. Best of luck to you and your band!
  • leethalleethal Posts: 134
    I usually listen to these and dont reply (cause i usually don't like them) but your song is pretty cool. Its definitely not my style but i still liked it so that must be a good thing.
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    yeah, I like it. I see you've got Iron & Wine as one of your influences. :) I've only heard one song by him but I've read his lyrics and absolutely love them.

your song isn't really the kind of music I'd usually be drawn to but I really like it. :) you think you could post the lyrics somewhere as my non-native-English-speaker ear can't understand ALL of them. :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • 7 Kettles7 Kettles Posts: 86
    eMMI wrote:
    yeah, I like it. I see you've got Iron & Wine as one of your influences. :) I've only heard one song by him but I've read his lyrics and absolutely love them.

your song isn't really the kind of music I'd usually be drawn to but I really like it. :) you think you could post the lyrics somewhere as my non-native-English-speaker ear can't understand ALL of them. :)

will do my friend. thanks for the feedback everyone!
    they say god makes problems just to see what you can stand ~ elliott smith
  • KellerKeller Posts: 177
    I like the song alot. Vocals could be a bit stronger.
    "Be what you want to be, see what you came to see"
  • karma defectkarma defect Posts: 5,483
    Hey that ain't bad at all. Pretty sweet. I like the under the waterline voice. Nice tune man.
    « One man's glory is another man's hell.
    You’re on the outside, never bound by such a spell.
    Together in the darkness, alone in the light.
    I took it upon me to be yours, Timmy,
    I’ll lead your angels and demons at play tonight......»
  • 7 Kettles wrote:
    http://www.myspace.com/kgraha

please check it out if you have the time....very pumpkin-esque. i should write more to build the song up but i'm getting tired and its late.

let me know what you think if you're ears like/dislike what they hear.

Just requested you to be my friend. Heard that to that the pumpkins would be reuniting but dont know when. I was lucky to see them on there last tour and it was great.
    Raise your hands in the air and give me a hell yeah!
  • adam42381adam42381 Posts: 2,505
    The intro has a nice Mayonaise feel to it. Pretty good.
    I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.