One Free Song

DeetroitBaasketballDeetroitBaasketball Posts: 379
edited July 2008 in Other Music
I have a free download for iTunes and was thinking of using it on either new Death Cab or Black Keys. Any other suggestions? It's one song and I can't make a decision for the life of me... clearly this is a life or death situation.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    Black Keys Strange Times

Death Cab is terrible

Your decision is now made
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
  • HushBullHushBull Posts: 996
    My Morning Jacket, I'm Amazed
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"
  • suns22suns22 Posts: 94
    Can't go wrong with the Black Keys
    San Antonio '03
    Houston '03
    Dallas '03
    Hopefully more to come in TX.......some day.
    Bonnaroo '08
  • gleemonexgleemonex Posts: 848
    Death Cab - Cath...
    “Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It’s hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It’s round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you’ve got about a hundred years here. There’s only one rule that I know of, babies — ‘God damn it, you’ve got to be kind.’” - Kurt Vonnegut
  • TiaMijaTiaMija Posts: 597
    Black Keys
  • muppetmuppet Posts: 980
    Strange Times by Black Keys. Although, as someone else said, About Today by The National should be your best bet!
  • bsharrow4bsharrow4 Posts: 1
    HushBull wrote:
    My Morning Jacket, I'm Amazed
    +1
    04/08/03 -- New Orleans
    06/14/08 -- Bonnaroo
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Back Door Slam - Come Home
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • dirtdirt Posts: 398
    gleemonex wrote:
    Death Cab - Cath...

I like that one too!
    drive less - RIDE MORE!
  • robowskirobowski Posts: 143
    death cab rules - anything off of transatlanticism (title and registration is my fav)
    As you live your life in sometimes quiet desperation, facing adversity and tragedy: if you have hope and love, that mixture helps you overcome that tragedy and go on with the rest of your life.”
    --Jack Lengyel
  • Thanks all - leaning towards black key as i already have the new mmj and all the other death cab albums. might check out the national as i've heard good things. i like back door slam too.