Options

Springsteen Help Please???

mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,285
edited March 2008 in Other Music
I'm seeing the BOSS tommorow night here in Seattle.. Can anyone tell me if there is an opening band for this tour? If so, who? And about what time has Bruce been coming on? Any help would be greatly appreciated.. Aces
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    anothercloneanotherclone Posts: 1,688
    I'm seeing him tonight in Portland. If I can remember (I have a shitty memory) I'll come back tomorrow and let you know. :)
  • Options
    toddiet123toddiet123 Posts: 271
    ummm check his page?

Usually Bruce does not tour w/an opener.
  • Options
    ummm i did check his page somewhat briefly. I didn't see a message board or any thing about his start time or an opener. I didn't really feel like looking all over the net when someone here might know.Thank you though!
  • Options
    I'm seeing him tonight in Portland. If I can remember (I have a shitty memory) I'll come back tomorrow and let you know. :)
    Cool. That would be great if you could fill me in on the show a little. Sounds like he changes the set up pretty good each night. This is going to be my first Bruce show. Have a blast!!!! cheers
  • Options
    zircona1zircona1 Posts: 293
    mr bungle wrote:
    I'm seeing the BOSS tommorow night here in Seattle.. Can anyone tell me if there is an opening band for this tour? If so, who? And about what time has Bruce been coming on? Any help would be greatly appreciated.. Aces

I saw him in Omaha 2 weeks ago.

There is no opening band.

Bruce and co. usually take the stage between 8:15 and 8:45 (closer to 8:45).
    "As long as the music's loud enough, we won't hear the world falling apart."—Jubilee

"I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions." - George Carlin
  • Options
    JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    I saw him, front row center in Buffalo 3 weeks ago. No opening band. He never has one. When the saxophones are brought out, you know the show will start soon, like within 5 minutes. I think Buffalo started about 8:20-25. I didn't look at the time once Bruce came out.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Options
    Alright!! Thanks for the help folks that was great. Basically if i'm at my seat by 8:00 I should be fine... I can't wait...
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    you'll have a good time. Bosstime.
  • Options
    zircona1 wrote:
    I saw him in Omaha 2 weeks ago.

There is no opening band.

Bruce and co. usually take the stage between 8:15 and 8:45 (closer to 8:45).

great show wasn't it?!
    me you wouldn't recall, cause i'm not my former.
  • Options
    keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    It'll be the best show of your life.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    Enjoy that show! I saw him twice in the last few months and he was fuckin' amazing!

Pray they open with NIGHT!
    Oh he fills it up with the love of a girl...
  • Options
    anothercloneanotherclone Posts: 1,688
    Portland last night was great. As usual. We've seen The Boss a couple of times and this was still the same energy and great music.

I loved how he ended the show! Everyone was dancing and clapping...it was fantastic!

We estimated he played over two hours. He took the stage around 8:30.

Enjoy your night in Seattle tonight!
  • Options
    zircona1zircona1 Posts: 293
    great show wasn't it?!

I drove all the way from Columbia (about 5 hours) and it was SO worth it! I was on the right side of the stage, about 15 rows up. It was a blast!
    "As long as the music's loud enough, we won't hear the world falling apart."—Jubilee

"I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions." - George Carlin