tony toni tone

reversedarwinismreversedarwinism Posts: 1,151
edited December 2006 in Other Music
i really like this band and i'm going to see them in las vegas right now. so i got that going for me. woo hoo!!!!
bombs, dropping down, please forgive our hometown
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• well, no fans of tony here, no surprise. this isn't the most worldly of message boards, lol. anyway, i just got back and they were really good. they played every song i have on cd (the hits) ending with "lets get down, lets get down, lets get down" oh yeah. this was the first r&b i've seen and they truely nialed it. the organ player was exceptional. i went with the whitest woman in the world, and we were close to being the only white people in the whole place, but everyone was so fun and classy. a great time and i recommend their show to anyone. come on people, expand your musical horizons, like it says here.
    bombs, dropping down, please forgive our hometown
  • EchoesEchoes Posts: 1,279
    hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
    printf("shiver in eternal darkness\n");
  • i like 'em! they're from the bay area too :) glad you had a good time! i didn't realize they were back together, i know rapahel saddiq (spelling?) had some some solo stuff.

and yeah, try posting anything about R&B here, it'll drop to the last page like an hippo tied to an anvil haha
  • cornnifercornnifer Posts: 2,130
    "Heeeeeey, Little Walter...
    Somethin's gonna getcha Little Walter..."
    "When all your friends and sedatives mean well but make it worse... better find yourself a place to level out."
  • ruderude Posts: 14
    Did the one dude ever get his braces off? LOL
  • Da-da-da-day, da-da-da-da-day-ay, Da-da-da-day, da-da-da-da-day-ay
    Da-da-da-day, da-da-da-da-day-ay
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times
  • MansMans Posts: 57
    i really like this band and i'm going to see them in las vegas right now. so i got that going for me. woo hoo!!!!

That's helarious! I saw these guys open for Janet Jackson back in '93. Good times!
    It's On The Inside And I Can't Get It Off.
  • brhf9brhf9 Posts: 1,475
    I remember it from the mid 90's. Strange seeing their name here.
    'Go easy, step lightly, stay free!'

You have been banned for the following reason:
    inappropriate post.

'Too many people on this earth. We need a new plague.' - Dwight Schrute