Mariah

gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
edited May 2008 in Other Music
Yes, I know it's sacrilege to post a thread about Mariah Carey on the Pearl Jam forum, but I've got a few things to say. Mariah is still fine! I don't care how much work she's had, it looks natural and she's obviously been taking very good care of herself. She's probably hotter now than when she started 18 years ago. That's impressive. Second, she's like two number one hits from tying the Beatles. Say what you will about her ho-ing it up, over the top high notes, diva personality, but she has positioned herself a spot in history. Here's her latest video. Discuss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzxR8OH-fDQ
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    gabers wrote:
    Yes, I know it's sacrilege to post a thread about Mariah Carey on the Pearl Jam forum, but I've got a few things to say. Mariah is still fine! I don't care how much work she's had, it looks natural and she's obviously been taking very good care of herself. She's probably hotter now than when she started 18 years ago. That's impressive. Second, she's like two number one hits from tying the Beatles. Say what you will about her ho-ing it up, over the top high notes, diva personality, but she has positioned herself a spot in history. Here's her latest video. Discuss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzxR8OH-fDQ
    I don't like the new MC, but I loved her early stuff... very poppy, good to dance to songs.
    deep, deep blue of the morning
    gets to me every time
  • Tek MoneyTek Money Posts: 642
    I think she over-sings and dresses no better than a low grade prostitute. There is nothing fantastic about her, except publicity.
    Cock Fight.
  • I feel slightly guilty for saying this, but I did enjoy watching her brain crumble so very publicly a few years ago. :o
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • spnkrispnkri Posts: 137
    I'm not a big fan of Mariah Carey in general, but her songs "Heartbreaker" and "We Belong Together" are fantastic. I've listened to her new album, but nothing's really impressed me.