Any Lemonheads/Evan Dando fans out there?

gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
edited December 2005 in Other Music
I'm just curious. Pearl Jam is my favorite, but man I could listen to "It's a Shame About Ray" or "Come on Feel the Lemoneads" every day for the rest of my life. Those albums are every bit as timeless to me as 10 and Vs. There, I said it.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• chimpatchimpat Posts: 589
    I'm a big fan. I love "Shame About Ray". I saw Evan Dando's solo tour, it was pretty solid. Real good band.
    "This is about as perfect a crowd as you can get. I hate to placate, I ain't placating...." - EV, 9/29/96

• zircona1zircona1 Posts: 293
    I really liked "Car Button Cloth."

Here comes Gwyneth's head in a box....
    "As long as the music's loud enough, we won't hear the world falling apart."—Jubilee

"I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions." - George Carlin
  • brhf9brhf9 Posts: 1,475
    saw him on tour about 2 years ago. it was nice. i really like his music.
    'Go easy, step lightly, stay free!'

You have been banned for the following reason:
    inappropriate post.

'Too many people on this earth. We need a new plague.' - Dwight Schrute
  • gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    brhf9 wrote:
    saw him on tour about 2 years ago. it was nice. i really like his music.

He came here a few years ago with just a guitarist and did a real stripped down version of Lemonheads and some solo songs. I loved it but felt terrible for Evan. I'm not exaggerating when I say there were only like 50 people there to see him. Got his autograph on my Ray album though!
  • brhf9brhf9 Posts: 1,475
    gabers wrote:
    He came here a few years ago with just a guitarist and did a real stripped down version of Lemonheads and some solo songs. I loved it but felt terrible for Evan. I'm not exaggerating when I say there were only like 50 people there to see him. Got his autograph on my Ray album though!

i saw him on a festival with some local bands (brazilian ones). he had a full band with him.
    the crowd was full but not so many people knew him. i remember that one dickhead was showing him the finger but the security took him off and one girl was asking me to help her scream "alison" so he could play that tune (he didnt). but i screamed "luka" and he played that one...
    'Go easy, step lightly, stay free!'

You have been banned for the following reason:
    inappropriate post.

'Too many people on this earth. We need a new plague.' - Dwight Schrute