Favorite band to come out since 2000

2»

Comments

• Todd76Todd76 Posts: 1,469
    1. The Dears
    2. Arcade Fire
    3. Mars Volta

If the next Arcade Fire is great, they'll be on top of my list.

amazing choices - have you heard the new Dears album (Gang Of Losers) ?????

Arcade Fire tops my list as well - actually tied with Broken social Scene - they may very well pull ahead if their next album is nearly as good as Funeral
    In my world everyone is a pony,
    and they all eat rainbows and pooh butterflies!
  • Todd76 wrote:
    amazing choices - have you heard the new Dears album (Gang Of Losers) ?????

Arcade Fire tops my list as well - actually tied with Broken social Scene - they may very well pull ahead if their next album is nearly as good as Funeral

Gang of Losers is amazing and it's the reason why The Dears are now my favorite from this decade... i love this album, have listen non-stop since last week...

I like Bss, but are they from the 2000's? If yes then they'd be on my top 5-6...
    "L'homme est né libre, et partout il est dans les fers"
    -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
  • Todd76Todd76 Posts: 1,469
    Gang of Losers is amazing and it's the reason why The Dears are now my favorite from this decade... i love this album, have listen non-stop since last week...

I like Bss, but are they from the 2000's? If yes then they'd be on my top 5-6...

I agree - Gang Of Losers is incredible....even better than I had hoped. I really liked No Cities Left (although it took me a little while to really appreciate it) but this new album is even better!!!!!!!!!

BSS's first album came out in 2001....
    In my world everyone is a pony,
    and they all eat rainbows and pooh butterflies!
  • basqobasqo Posts: 25
    wolfmother.

Back to basics.
    Here's to hoping the next album is along the lines of No Code