Fans of THE CLASH!!!!!

qontheboardqontheboard Posts: 782
edited February 2008 in Other Music
Carbon Silicon ( Mick Jones' new band ) will be touring North America in March and April. Already got my tickets for Toronto.

q
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Saw them play in a pub here a few weeks ago. Was great fun they were joined on stage by Paul Cook and Glen Matlock for a couple of songs as well.

Mick Jones was hanging around all night just chatting to people and the drummer used to be in a band I loved in the 90s. Good times :)

You'll have a blast
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Chime wrote:
    Saw them play in a pub here a few weeks ago. Was great fun they were joined on stage by Paul Cook and Glen Matlock for a couple of songs as well.

Mick Jones was hanging around all night just chatting to people and the drummer used to be in a band I loved in the 90s. Good times :)

You'll have a blast

That sounds like it was a blast. This is really big for me because as a kid there were only two bands that mattered to me, The Who and The Clash. I've seen The Who six times but never got to see The Clash. I was able too see Joe Strummer several times, and even saw Paul Simonon with The Good The Bad and The Queen. So seeing Mick with Carbon Silicon means I get to see someone I idolized as a kid.

q