George Clinton and P-Funk

qontheboardqontheboard Posts: 782
edited February 2008 in Other Music
Has anyone been to any shows on the current tour? Is there an opening band? Who is it? What time does P-Funk hit the stage? Any help is much appreciated.

q
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    haha i cant help you on this tour
    but i saw them about 4 years ago, and it was one of the most fun concert experiences ever. they played for like 4 hours and jammed theyre asses off. very very good time. you will have a blast.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
    Has anyone been to any shows on the current tour? Is there an opening band? Who is it? What time does P-Funk hit the stage? Any help is much appreciated.

q

I saw George and the P-Funk Allstars in a small club in Washington DC. They played for almost 3 hours and man was it ever wild and tons of fun. Played to a diverse crowd that was totally into the band.

The best version of Maggot Brain I've ever heard live.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• g under p wrote:
    I saw George and the P-Funk Allstars in a small club in Washington DC. They played for almost 3 hours and man was it ever wild and tons of fun. Played to a diverse crowd that was totally into the band.

The best version of Maggot Brain I've ever heard live.

Peace

Sounds awesome. I am really looking foward to this show, which is tonight! Any other people going to the show in Toronto tonight?

q