Tool Army?

qontheboardqontheboard Posts: 781
edited February 2007 in Other Music
Any members out there? I need a little help. I really want to see Tool in Montreal but live in Toronto. Since I live in Toronto, If I join will I be eligible to purchase tickets for Montreal? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

q
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Most likely, no, you won't be able to.

And in general, I wouldn't join ToolArmy for presale tickets. They're not reliable at all for that.
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,213
    Unless they the change restrictions, no. I believe you need to live within an hour of the venue.
  • MansMans Posts: 57
    Any members out there? I need a little help. I really want to see Tool in Montreal but live in Toronto. Since I live in Toronto, If I join will I be eligible to purchase tickets for Montreal? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

q

I can't answer your question, but did you know that they are playing in Hamilton? Check out thier website for details!
    It's On The Inside And I Can't Get It Off.
  • Mans wrote:
    I can't answer your question, but did you know that they are playing in Hamilton? Check out thier website for details!

Nothing against the good people of Hammertown, but I would rather drive 5 hrs to Montreal, than seeing them in Hamilton.

q
  • God Copps Coliseum is a shitty venue..That place is never sold out..The closest I ever saw to a full crowd there was PJ...If they wanted to do SW Ontario they could have at least done London at the JLC. It would have been worth the extra 1.5 hrs driving.
    Barrie: 08/22/98 Boston 09 28-29/04
    Buffalo 05/02/03 Hamilton 09/13/05
    Kitchener: 09/11/05 London:09/12/05
    Montreal: 06/29/03, 09/15/05 Ottawa: 09/16/05 Toronto:9/21/96, 10/05/00, 06/28/03, 09/19/05, 05/09-10/06