Sleepercar.

mouthfulofsoupmouthfulofsoup Posts: 397
edited April 2008 in Other Music
Debut album "West Texas" came out yesterday. (Jim from Sparta's side project.)
You can check out a few of the songs ("A Broken Promise" is my fav.) & tourdates on their MySpace. I saw him a couple months back doing a solo show & he did a few Sleepercar songs, amazing. Definitely different than Sparta, sorta a country feel, but in a good way. As with everything Jim does, it's good stuff. Check em out. :)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=305582585&MyToken=3a12ec51-85a2-4120-aa21-5a1f7455f936
"Oh, a flower you are to my land..."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Oh come on you fuckin losers, lol, give em a chance you might actually like them.
  • I actually quite liked this.. It said it's something to do with At the Drive In?
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • I actually quite liked this.. It said it's something to do with At the Drive In?

Glad you enjoyed. :) It's Jim from Sparta & a few other guys, it's a project of his he's been working on for a while. The only thing it has to do with at the Drive-in is that Jim was a member.
  • r1versr1vers Posts: 244
    we've got them playing down here at uc san diego on may 16th...should be cool
    "Last time I think we played that song here was like, a long time ago, and there was a bonfire in the back and people were like throwing each other into it...very exciting days but a huge fucking relief that that's not how it is tonight..." Ed Irvine Night 1 2003, after Deep