The Verve - Forth

restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
edited July 2008 in Other Music
'FORTH' RELEASE DETAILS
We are pleased to announce release details of The Verve's forthcoming new album. Titled 'Forth', it will be released on Monday August 25th. The track listing will be:

01. Sit And Wonder
02. Love Is Noise
03. Rather Be
04. Judas
05. Numbness
06. I See Houses
07. Noise Epic
08. Valium Skies
09. Columbo
10. Appalachian Springs
Three different versions of the album will be available to pre-order from The Verve's official online store today.

• Deluxe Boxset
A deluxe boxset will be available solely from The Verve's official online store. This version will consist of a double heavyweight gatefold LP vinyl (containing two bonus tracks not on the CD version of the album), limited edition CD & DVD edition of the album (see below for more information on this item), and an exclusive memorabilia tour book.

If you order the deluxe edition you will instantly receive a free download of 'Love Is Noise' recorded live at Glastonbury, and will also receive the full album as a download on August 18th, one week ahead of the general release date.

• CD & DVD Package
A special CD and DVD package is also available, featuring an exclusive band documentary and live footage from The Verve's headlining appearance at Coachella in May 2008, packaged in a case bound tour book. Tracks featured on the DVD will be:
01. Sonnet (Live At Coachella)
02. Life's An Ocean (Live At Coachella)
03. The Rolling People (Live At Coachella)
04. Lucky Man (Live At Coachella)
05. Love Is Noise (Live At Coachella)
+ 20 minute "Space And Time" documentary

As with the Deluxe Edition, if you order this version of the album from the Verves official online store you will instantly receive a free download of 'Love Is Noise' recorded live at Glastonbury.

• Original CD Album
You can also buy the standard CD album. If you order this version from the Verves official store you will also receive a free download of 'Love Is Noise' recorded live at Glastonbury.

**** All versions of the album ordered before August 18th , including the deluxe box set, will be delivered on release date. Orders received after this date will be delivered as quickly as possible. ****
Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    Hopefully the rest of the record isnt as bad as the first single
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
  • neonneon Posts: 11
    As much as i love The Verve anybody else think that the title Forth is a bit lazy and kinda nicked fae Portishead's Third album
    I've got memories i got shit

Astoria
    Dublin
    Wembley
    Hyde Park
  • LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    i stumbled on some information about this the other day...man am i psyched

i read one write up of it in which the writer walked through all the songs....none of which are shorter than 4 and a half min. the album seems like itll be really epic and apparently a little spacier than urban hymns
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
  • JacobJacob Posts: 20
    I saw them live back in May, and I have to admit, I was a little skeptical about how good they would be after being gone for a decade. But they really are back with a vengeance.

Love Is Noise takes time to appreciate, it's much different from their older stuf, but it rocks like a beast live.

And though I am a little nervous about the quality of the album, it almost seems too good to be true that they'd come back with some totally epic and awesome after a decade, after seeing them live, I'm confident and awaiting hearing this one.
    things were different then
    all is different now
    I tried to explain
    somehow...
  • phatuciniphatucini Posts: 399
    Always been a fan! I ordered the Deluxe Version a couple of weeks ago ... can't wait. I love the single 'Love is Noise' it's a real good appetizer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmRJo8RQ5sA