Is wikipedia right?

restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
edited September 2007 in Other Music
Fred Durst was born in Jacksonville, Florida. His biological father left when he was several weeks old, and he was raised solely by his mother, Anita Durst, during his infancy. The two were very poor, his mother having no house, job, or money. They lived in the top of a church, and people brought him baby food, which they both lived on.

this doesnt seem true. they both lived on baby food? ahhahahahahahahhahhahaha
Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I don't know if it's true, but I'm replying to publicly shame you for looking up Fred Durst on Wikipedia. Hahahaha.
    It is time to admit that we used to rock like hurricanes. It is time to run for the hills and go round and round. It is time for us to shout at the devil. We've got the right to choose it, there ain't no way we'll lose it, and we're not gonna take it anymore.
    - C. Klosterman