Guns N Roses Poster Help Wanted

restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
edited March 2008 in Other Music
I have this GNR poster from 1993 and would like a little background info on it.

Can you help. I've searched a little a while back, couldn't find anything. Maybe some core GNR fan can help me with this.

I've heard this show never took place also.

Any help would be great.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e365/restlesssoulbdp/IMG_3026.jpg

Its from Vancouver 1993. Skin And Bones Tour.

Thanks in advance.
Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• surferdudesurferdude Posts: 2,057
    I have this GNR poster from 1993 and would like a little background info on it.

Can you help. I've searched a little a while back, couldn't find anything. Maybe some core GNR fan can help me with this.

I've heard this show never took place also.

Any help would be great.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e365/restlesssoulbdp/IMG_3026.jpg

Its from Vancouver 1993. Skin And Bones Tour.

Thanks in advance.
    It took place I was there. The acoustic set they did plopped down on a couch is the best bit of live music I've ever seen. It was pure music to kill by.

It was the Metallica/Guns n Roses double bill that got cancelled in Vancouver.
    “One good thing about music,
    when it hits you, you feel to pain.
    So brutalize me with music.”
    ~ Bob Marley
  • holtzholtz Posts: 509
    Sweet poster, I've never seen that one before. Yeah that was the Skin N bones tour, awesome tour IMO, acoustic set and they did some songs they hadn't played on the UYI tour yet.
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    thanks guys thats pretty much the info i needed....umm...the show sounds great...you didnt by chance actually see the brian may band did you? that mustve been good...

why is this poster not on EB with all the other GNR posters? not official? more like a flyer or something hey? anyhooo....thanks, wish i couldve been there....shouldve been there.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
    its now on EB thanks to moi!
  • Matty BoyMatty Boy Posts: 421
    Check out this website, and this book, if you like GnR. This guy Marc Canter followed GnR from when they formed to when Appetite For Destruction was released. It's truly an amazing book if you're a GnR fan or just a rock fan even. http://www.recklessroad.com/
    uh yeah, that book looks fuckin awesome.... im gonna try and get one...thanks..

900+ unseen photos!!! wow.
  • holtzholtz Posts: 509
    I've got that book, a really cool collection of photos and info about their early shows. Highly recomended for any GNR fan.