Options

Unbelievable LINEUP Festival

restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,941
edited February 2006 in Other Music
COACHELLA MUSIC FESTIVAL!!
TWO DAYS OF MUSIC IN PALM SPRINGS!!!!

DAY ONE: APRIL 29th:
Depeche Mode, Daft PUnk, Franz Ferdinand, Sigur Ros, Common, Damian MArley,
Atmosphere, Carl Cox, Clap Your Say Yeah, Tv on the radio, Eagles of Death Metal and MANY< MANY< MANY more.

DAY TWO: APRIL 30th:
Tool, Massive Attack, Yeah yeah yeahs, Bloc Party, Paul Oakenfold, Scissor Sisters, Matisyahu, James Blunt, Sleater-Kinney, Mogwai, Metric, Wolf Parade, Coheed and Cambria, Digable Planets, Dj Coldcut, Many many many more!!!

This is an insane event.,...just decided im goin........unreal lineup...thought ide spread the word!!!!!!!!!!!!
Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    EvvoEvvo Posts: 193
    dont forget who is rumoured to be going there...THE SMASHING PUMPKINS!!
  • Options
    It's no Bonnaroo.
    Teamwork. Rawk. Pwnage. Infinite Possibilities. YIELD. Hells yeah.
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,444
    It's no Bonnaroo.

Coachella is more of a festival for adventurous music fans, as they always focus on eclectic bands from allover the world.

I prefer Coachella.....not as crowded as the 'roo.

It seemed as if Coachella and Bonnaroo each had their niche, but now that 'roo has booked Radiohead, there is more cross-over then ever.
  • Options
    smashing pumpkins is just a rumor but itd be cool.....
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Coachella is more of a festival for adventurous music fans, as they always focus on eclectic bands from allover the world.

I prefer Coachella.....not as crowded as the 'roo.

It seemed as if Coachella and Bonnaroo each had their niche, but now that 'roo has booked Radiohead, there is more cross-over then ever.
    I was just trying to push buttons...
    do what you want, go where you go...
    Teamwork. Rawk. Pwnage. Infinite Possibilities. YIELD. Hells yeah.
  • Options
    Tool are the only band there that don't make me want to eat my ears
    One time I was trying to print a picture of me so I could give it to a friend to cheer him up after he was diagnosed with cancer, but the printer jammed, and my friend died.
  • Options
    that lineup is...so...exciting I think I might...just...zzzzzzzzzzzz
    Using the word "methinks" in your message board posts doesn't make you look smart.
  • Options
    BTW, check out the lineup for the New Orleans Jazz Festival this year. Now that is an unbelievable lineup. I wish I lived an hour and a half from THAT.
    Using the word "methinks" in your message board posts doesn't make you look smart.
  • Options
    you guys are right, this concert is shit...sorry for the thread.
  • Options
    wow, wish i could go, it's a little far away from here though.
    "L'homme est né libre, et partout il est dans les fers"
    -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
  • Options
    COACHELLA MUSIC FESTIVAL!!
    TWO DAYS OF MUSIC IN PALM SPRINGS!!!!

DAY ONE: APRIL 29th:
    Depeche Mode, Daft PUnk, Franz Ferdinand, Sigur Ros, Common, Damian MArley,
    Atmosphere, Carl Cox, Clap Your Say Yeah, Tv on the radio, Eagles of Death Metal and MANY< MANY< MANY more.

DAY TWO: APRIL 30th:
    Tool, Massive Attack, Yeah yeah yeahs, Bloc Party, Paul Oakenfold, Scissor Sisters, Matisyahu, James Blunt, Sleater-Kinney, Mogwai, Metric, Wolf Parade, Coheed and Cambria, Digable Planets, Dj Coldcut, Many many many more!!!

This is an insane event.,...just decided im goin........unreal lineup...thought ide spread the word!!!!!!!!!!!!

Franz, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah!, Tool.
    Wave came crashing...
  • Options
    CM1847CM1847 Posts: 577
    It is a good lineup, but the headliners are weak. Compare it to previous Coachelle's and this years Bonnaroo and it looks far less impressive.

Still, I would be there in an instant if I lived anywhere near. Have fun