Red Hot Chili Peppers Setlists.

2»

Comments

• reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    cool to see magic johnson on one of those set lists. id love to hear knock me down or something though. subway to venus too. hell anything cooler than nobody weird like me from mothers milk....

Knock Me Down, fuck yeah my favourite chilis track.:)
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • ved_zepved_zep Posts: 50
    hodge wrote:
    i am totally addicted to a couple of songs off of the 1st cd: Especially in michigan, wet sand, strip my mind, she's only 18

oh shit they are my fav 4 on that disc too!!!

weird?!

Honestly especially in michigan is one of my favourite songs, EVER, but iv never really heard any praise for it. They were actually going to leave it out!
    Theres something intensely pyschedelic about it
    -|
    |
    |
    |
    -|
    |
    |
    |
    -|
    0-|-2
    2-2-2-|-2
    0-|
    -|
    0---|-2----0h7h9---7vvv--2-2-2-|-2----0h7h9--7-9b10r9-7-0-|
    -|-10\
    |-0-/7
    0-0-0-|-0-/7
    |
    -|
    |
    |
    |

• funkymonkfunkymonk Posts: 279
    hodge wrote:
    i am totally addicted to a couple of songs off of the 1st cd: Especially in michigan, wet sand, strip my mind, she's only 18

Those songs are off the second disc if I remember correctly.
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    funkymonk wrote:
    Those songs are off the second disc if I remember correctly.

No, you dont remember correctly. tch tch and with a name like funkymonk;)
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    especially in michigan is great..one of my favorites on the first disc(w/ the title track and Snow)...I also think Snow and Desecration Smile are among the very best of their songs
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
  • Cropduster84Cropduster84 Posts: 1,283
    They were frickin ace in London...fuck the haters, it was a dream come true for me.

And they played 'Wet Sand', I practically ejaculated!!!!
    'The more I studied religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself.' - Sir Richard Francis Burton
  • hodgehodge Posts: 519
    ved_zep wrote:
    oh shit they are my fav 4 on that disc too!!!

weird?!

Honestly especially in michigan is one of my favourite songs, EVER, but iv never really heard any praise for it. They were actually going to leave it out!
    Theres something intensely pyschedelic about it

haha man...i love the guitar in it too i play it all the time

the "cry me a future" part

so beautiful
    ..and you will come to find that we are all one mind, capable of all that's imagined and all conceivable
    No, you dont remember correctly. tch tch and with a name like funkymonk;)

You're right! I suck and am not worthy of the username funkymonk.
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    have you seen the dvd funkymonks funkymonk? its wonderful.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • Lost_ClayLost_Clay Posts: 1,085
    someone told me on the day of Syd Barrett's passing the chili's opened there set w/ a 10 min instrumental version of interstellar overdrive !!! is this true?

& yes funky monks is a wicked home video
    "ah fuck it get in trouble"

06/29/03 09/22/05 09/24/05 09/25/05 05/09/06 05/10/06
    have you seen the dvd funkymonks funkymonk? its wonderful.

Yes, I have seen it and own it on both VHS and DVD. It's a great disc!

I'm seeing the Peppers twice this tour during October. First night in Quebec City (10/01) and then the next night in Boston (10/02). Got 4th and 3rd row Floor tickets for each of those nights respectively. Never been that close before at a Chili Peppers concert. I've alway been in the lower bowl.
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    funkymonk wrote:
    Yes, I have seen it and own it on both VHS and DVD. It's a great disc!

I'm seeing the Peppers twice this tour during October. First night in Quebec City (10/01) and then the next night in Boston (10/02). Got 4th and 3rd row Floor tickets for each of those nights respectively. Never been that close before at a Chili Peppers concert. I've alway been in the lower bowl.

well my friend, i have two tickets that are second row floor dead centre. cant wait. i love frusciante! cant wait for sept14th!!! man o man its gonna be great!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24